Home

Star Nemesis

arvik

What type of Nemesis should be on Kotor III  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Nemesis should be on Kotor III

• A sith or jedi (opposite of what you are)
    • A Mandalorian Bounty Hunter
    • Revan in Disguise
    • A Pilot/ gunner (Like Carth or Atton)
    • A crime Lord with bodyguards, assassins, the works
    • A force duplicate of you created by the main enemy to kill you

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about you and another pupil are being trained by one master. Then your master is brutally betrayed. The other pupil (if you are light side) gets enraged and slaughters the murderers giving in to the dark side of the force. He then realises the power of the dark side and tries to take over the galaxy. You meet him on several occasions and must thwart his efforts every time. Or you could become the sith and he remains true to the light.

He could be the oposite of your choices ie. you do good and he goes bad etc.

A good idea but this should only be a subplot in the game that ties in well to the main story

yeah, not really the main plot but a submain plot...

Your nemesis constantly battles you until close to the end

arvik, please refrain from 'bumping topics' and also double posting (That is having multiple posts in a row), I combined them for you this time. Forum Rules. Thanks. ;) -RH

Truthfully, anything is possible. Nothing is set in stone, and they could take the story into any direction. I do see that there is a possible chance for a Revan and Exile combination.

Well, OK, I guess I could agree with that, but if we were to play a new character in KoTOR 3, I really can't imagine him/her meeting Revan, or the Exile in battle.

No I would think it would be joining forces to fight the True Sith. That's the ultimate baddie and that is stone in my book. :D

Or, they both will be running after the dark threat, and both of them will become currupt.

KotOR III could shadow KotOR I.

Revan (Master)

Malak (Apprentice)

Revan (Master)

Exile (Apprentice)

or-

The Exile is Revan's real Master, and the Exile brings Revan back to the darkside. After all Kreia was Revan's Master, but she mentioned that Revan had multiple Masters.

The Exile is Revan's real Master, and the Exile brings Revan back to the darkside. After all Kreia was Revan's Master, but she mentioned that Revan had multiple Masters.

Yes, she did say that, but if you think about it a little, you'll see that if the Exile was one of Revan's masters, there would be no point in he/she asking about Revan's masters.

So, in conclusion and furthermore, ergo and et cetera :whacked: - that version of events is impossible!

Yes, she did say that, but if you think about it a little, you'll see that if the Exile was one of Revan's masters, there would be no point in he/she asking about Revan's masters.

So, in conclusion and furthermore, ergo and et cetera :whacked: - that version of events is impossible!

Everyone has a different interpretation, which is based upon their past experiences. All the interpretations in this thread are based upon everyone's previous experience with a variety of sources. Games, Novels, etc... Everyone's interpretation will be different from the rest, and they are all correct based upon their view of the world.

I think that a creative mind could manipulate any type of story to create an infinite of collations. There is definately rooms in KotOR II's storyarch for the Exile to be Revan's Master. Also, there is room for the Exile and Revan to both become Sith Lords in KotOR III.

It is all about manipulating the storyarch to fit into your matrix.

Archived