Home

KOTOR 3 Storyline

Spartanghost220

Favortive KOTOR 3 Storyline Idea  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Favortive KOTOR 3 Storyline Idea

• Story set with New Character who meets up with Revan and the Exile to fight the true sith
    • Story set before the Mandolorian Wars that goes through it.
    • Story set apart from both KOTOR 1 and 2 and has nothing to do with both

Story set with New Character who meets up with Revan and the Exile to fight the true sith: No thanks, I'd rather have Revan and the Exile mentioned and not met.

Story set before the Mandolorian Wars that goes through it.: Although I really want to find out about the Mandalorians Wars, I want KOTOR 3, not KOTOR 0.5.

Story set apart from both KOTOR 1 and 2 and has nothing to do with both: I want to see the current storyline completed, please and thank you.

@Spartan:

1)I don't think you can change a poll without being a mod.

2)You gave the option to vote for all three things.

Story set with New Character who meets up with Revan and the Exile to fight the true sith: No thanks, I'd rather have Revan and the Exile mentioned and not met.

Story set before the Mandolorian Wars that goes through it.: Although I really want to find out about the Mandalorians Wars, I want KOTOR 3, not KOTOR 0.5.

Story set apart from both KOTOR 1 and 2 and has nothing to do with both: I want to see the current storyline completed, please and thank you.

@Spartan:

1)I don't think you can change a poll without being a mod.

2)You gave the option to vote for all three things.

well i didnt know i could add something thats kinda wierd.

I sould have put to mention them but not fight with them too.

I been wanting to have one game to do something with the Mandolorian Wars since you hear how crazy it was in both KOTOR and KOTOR 2 I think it would be fun to be on the mandolorian side invading a planet

Not to forget also some want something totally different while others still want a good story ending

None of the above. I want to go back and play as Revan again, and put an end to the Sith for the next two thousand years, and then when I finish, I got and get Bastila pregnant, but that's a different story.

I would like say sorry didnt know I couldnt change the polls once a made them so this was a bad idea but hey I was just wondering who liked what and I guess it did its job good so far

Yes, I admit that I am a weirdo and I couldn't care less.

P.S. Why doesn't he consider it a possibility?

Now that is an attitude I like (I couldn't care less...). :)

But as for not considering it, I don't know if that is the case - I just thought that might be part of it. And he might just be a new PC fan.

I think they're all bad ideas. I don't want the story to end, so it'll keep going on like Final Fantasy. That's my idea, just so's it's out there. :)

I belelive most can agree we want something finishing or contuining the current story and doing something with the true sith. they proablly end doing like they did with KOTOR 2

I think it would be a nice if they had the storyline a bit different in the terms of the Jedi are always in a struggle, there almost done for and you are one of the last hopes. Instead, perhaps on selecting the alignment of Revan and the Exile, it's say 10-14 years later and the Jedi order is rebuilt, there are some small pockets of resistance and Sith but they are not the threat they once were. The Jedi order is basically back in town in the Rebuplic and no one can really threaten them at this point to drastically, but to a certain few, it's still not enough they know about the war on another front and they know it's coming soon. Your character already know about there past there hopefully will be no memory gaps in this game cause one was good, two suited it but three? C'mon! You say go out and hear of Revan on your travels while speaking to Masters and other folks while visiting different planets, then you go out to find him, discover the "True Sith" find Revan and the Exile go back to know space and prepare for the invasion, be on the defensive on a few planets and I would like one were the bad guys have a small vicotry and over run a position only to have you...Yes you over there come back and reclaim it. Following that you go on the offensive and Revan and the Exile along with a few others take you to "True Sith" space or what not to unraval a mystery of some sorts and try and put an end to a plague of the galaxy of at the end when all hope seems to prevail...Betrayal!...And you become the ultimate Ruler of the Galaxy with your "True Sith" Minions. MUAHHA.

Those examples say being the light side and dark side endings. So ya thats what I came up with...

Because you people are just wierdos. :D C'mon, you know you really are.

Yeah I'm a wierdo and you want to know why? It's because I study rituals of death as a possible specialty :D

Kidding aside I think that Revan's tale should at least be finished. It's rather a neat experience to speculate at what's to come. Still I'm all for a new PC and somehow finds out something about Revan and the Exile. Also throw in a few baddies and the True Sith and I'd be happy.

I really didn't like what TSL made of the story of Kotor, it's just too dark for me. And going to the unknown regions to fight the true sith? What fun is that? TSL made one thing clear: The unknown regions are a place for *real* badasses only, so the PC could not get there until the very end of the game and then there would be too many similarities to TSL. And should a newcomer go there and steal the show?

With TSL it's difficult to make a real sequel, because the story would have to be dominated by the story of Revan and the Exile and not the story of the PC himself/herself.

When I last played TSL, I thought why not begin Kotor3 as one of the children of this woman on Onderon whos desperate to get off planet? The way how the exile treats the woman would teach the kid his/her first LS/DS lesson. Later he/she could be "discovered" by a Jedi, maybe Yuthura Ban, (my favorite NPC in a secondary role in Kotor). The first chapter would have to be quite short, because it might not be politcal correct for a kid to fight and fighting is an important part of an RPG, but I really like the idea of being a Jedi the regular way and that is starting as a kid. Later as a teenager, the action could start with smaller tasks on different planets - anyone except me desperate to see Corruscant in Kotor3? HQ could either be the rebuilt Jedi enclave on Dantooine or the newly built enclave on Telos.

I don't have to many ideas or prejudices regarding the main plot, but I'd like it to be a bit "cut down". This whole "end of the Force and the Jedi"-thing was just too much for me. Malak and his fleet were big enough, so please Lucas, Obsidian or whatever don't try to beat that!

And I want the cheerful atmosphere back! Like: "I can get the same attention from a blaster!", "Ok, let me just get one."

Archived