Home

Human Mission Vao request

andyfed83

Can anybody make a mod that makes Mission a human? I tried the only one at pcgamemods, but she was freakin' ugly! She looks cute with the Causacian Mission mod, but if someone could replace the head tales with some nice light or dark brown hair, that would be cool! I was thinking the hair could be medium to long and not styled too much, she is a street kid after all. And maybe a more uh... feminine body too, the "boy" figure is kinda cheesy. If you could post it at PCgamemods, I go there alot.

andyfed83, please read our Forum Rules as the posting of email addresses are verboten, thanks. ;) -RH

...She's 14. She's not supposed to be... developed.
Yes, but there are a lot of things she does that 14 year olds aren't supposed to do, like kill people, have a gun and a sword, help save the galaxy from the Sith, etc. And why not just replace her head with one of the female PC heads in the appearance.2da, and then use the parts of Redhawke's Caucasian Mission Mod that don't affect her head? I still find this request speciesist, however.

Alkonium, I bolded the part of your post that was quite unecissary.

Everyone, please refrain from posting any negative opinions on other peoples mod ideas, it counts just as a "why" type post around here, and it is quite counter productive for what this forum is supposed to be for. Please stop this, it makes this forum unwelcome when you all do things like this. -RH

Mission a human huh? If that gets changed, make sure you change Griff and Lena to a human to have consistency.

I'm not too sure about Lena, since Mission at one point threatened to rip out her lekku, and the last time I checked, humans don't have lekku. I apologise for my accusations of speciesism earlier.

I'm not too sure about Lena, since Mission at one point threatened to rip out her lekku, and the last time I checked, humans don't have lekku. I apologise for my accusations of speciesism earlier.

Well if you're talking about that type of realism, then don't change Mission into a human because she is a referred to as a Twi'lek, so is Griff.

Enough is enough guys. Final Warning

Unless you have something to contribute in getting the Mod done don't clutter up this thread with "who's what's where's and why's"...

if anyone should be suggesting these, it should be andyfed83.. hopefully this ping-pong discussion hasn't deterred him/her from pursuing this request...

RedHawke has issued a warning beforehand, now I'm issuing a Final.

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty... I couldn't sort out the 'boy' figure, sorry, but I got the face as close to Mission's as feasably possible, for me lol, with a scruffy light brown pony tail. Anyways, a bit of sloppy editting got me this...

humanmission.jpg

It's as close to making Mission a human as I'm gonna get. If that's what you're looking for I'll upload it to PCGamemods if I recieve Redhawke's permission to use some of the skins.

Alright I'll PM Redhawke to see if I can use the skins. If I get the go-ahead, then I'll load it up to PCGM and then post a link :)

EDIT

Redhawke got my PM but hasn't replied yet. Hopefully it'll be a positive reply so I can jam this up on PCGM. Any minute now... lol

To be honest, I'm not sure that Redhawke's too keen on this...

Actually, I'm just a little slow on doing non Moderator related PM's lately! ;)(I have also been trying to learn how to fly in Battlefield 2, and that game sucks up free time like crazy!)

Check your PM inbox Liit! :D

Actually, I'm just a little slow on doing non Moderator related PM's lately! ;)(I have also been trying to learn how to fly in Battlefield 2, and that game sucks up free time like crazy!)

Check your PM inbox Liit! :D

Wahoo! Permission given... I'll post the mod up to PCGM in a bit :)

EDIT

PCGM having problems uploading... will try tomorrow...

Archived