Home

Your Exile - Gender/Face/Weapons

Swinneh

Hi everyone

This thread is here so people can discuss their Revan/Exile thoughts reguarding gender/allignment/face/attire and weapons, and also what classes.

My Revan was,

Male, Light Side

Long haired white guy, with slight beard

Attire, didnt really mind, as long as its jedi robes, no armour or head gear.

Weapons - 1 purple and 1 red (in the off hand), seeing as this is how Revan (darth revan) is portrayed in kotor2.

Class - Scout and then Jedi Guardian

I'm also a firm beliver that Revan never fell to the dark side, he found a greater evil in the outer rim and knew that only the sith/his own army would be able to beat them. (its a long story, you'll understand if you listen to what kreia has to say)

As for the Exile,

Male, Light Side

Jesus face (long hair, beard) - im torn between this and the shaved head and scar dude. I prefer the look of the jesus face because it looks more jedi and exiled like, but the shaved head was used in all the posters and manual, and i like my kotor games to be offical (im nuts like that)

Attire - again, jedi robes, no head gear

Weapons - Single lightsaber, blue

Class - Im torn between sentinal - weapon master or sentinal/consular - jedi master. The game seems to me like its pushing wepaon master on you, with all the cool forms, added feats, lgithsaber customiseation, and the fact that living in exile would beef you up a bit.

But the story line suggests that the exile was a consular, seeing as he is obviously very powerful in the force (creating wounds and the like), and kreia is always teaching you about new force things that would suggest a deeper connection to the force rather than running around chopping things up. He jsut seems more like a big force user, but the game kinda sucks for lightside force users.

well, thats my 2 cents, what about everyone else :D

My two characters were exactly how you described, both for light side. I also prefer the long hair/beard look, it's definitely more Jedi.

For dark side, my KOTOR1 character was the shaved head/scarred look, and it was definitely appropriate.. that guy looked badass with the scar and dark side taking over his appearance.

Oh, and btw, I went 100% light side (with the +3 to wisdom bonus) as a Jedi Consular Master and I KILLED. Fighting Sith and Dark Jedi was incredibly easy this time around, because as a consular you have such high wisdom that your force powers are almost never saved by enemies. Fighting Darth Nihilus took me about 1 min, didn't get hurt once, in fact I don't think he was even able to swing. Darth Sion, he saved a few times but my wisdom was so high that it still had an affect on him, and the fight was incredibly easy.

I don't know how far you've gotten but on Malachor, when you enter the Trayus Academy, you have to fight through a million Sith.. it literally takes forever... and with my setup it was SO easy. I looked like a Jedi God cause I almost never got hit. I had no idea Consulars could be so powerful. The only thing I DID have trouble with was the very last fight, I think every single force power I threw was saved, so you have to rely on your fighting ability no matter how high your wisdom is.

Overall I disagree about the game sucking for LS force users, though I will say that I did have a good bit of dark side powers... gotta have drain life/death field no matter which alignment you are.

I played way to many times to remember most of them, but I started a new one today, just finished eragus and hour or so ago.

Name: Qea'Kaumin (a misspelling of Kikkoman, the brand of soy sauce sitting on my shelf)

head: the one with short dark brown hair and a goatee

weapons: right now just two mining lasers

there isn't much else to say now, except that he's lightside and going to be a blaster-wielding jedi.

My Revan:

Name: Vladimir

Appearance: Shaved head, scar, goatee (which turned to an EVIL goatee!)

Alignment: 30, Dark Side, at least at the end of the game. He joined Bastila.

Attire: Dark Jedi Knight Robe, no headgear

Classes: Soldier, and then Jedi (Sith) Consular

Weapon: Double-bladed red saberstaff

My Exile:

Name: Tysyacha Dvukhsotnaya (fixed with the KOTOR mod)

Appearance: Blue eyes, fair skin, red lips, light brown hair, ponytail

Attire: Jedi Master Robe, no headgear

Alignment: 87, Light Side by the end of the game

Weapon: Double-bladed silver saberstaff

My Revan:

revan2le.th.jpg

My Exile:

exile6bn.th.jpg

Both use double-bladed lightsabers, Exile tends to use Silver while Revan tends to use the Green until I get the teal one from the Yavin IV station. Both tend to wear Jedi robes (Jedi Knight typically). Both are fair skinned females with teal (blue-green) eyes. Revan is the fairer of the two but I'm working on her skin to make her more the same coloring as Exile (since it's the same skin).

Revan:

Name: Shayla Varn

Head: This one

Class: Scoundrel/Consular

Weapon: Blaster Pistol/Single-bladed violet saber

Alignment: Blindingly lightside

Romance: Carth (Naturally :D )

Exile:

Name: Isan Ilar

Head: This one

Class: Consular/Jedi Master

Weapon: Vibro-blade, Single bladed silver saber

Alignment: Again blindingly lightside

Romance: Oh, how I wish it was Bao!!! :cry6:

Revan

Name: Travis Yor

Head:popmhc2d12un.jpg

Attire: Echani Fiber Armor, Jamoh Harga's armor (sp?), Light Exoskeleton

Class: Soldier/Jedi Guardian

Weapon: Prototype Vibroblade, Blue Lightsaber

Alignment: Grey, slightly light

Exile

Name: Tyler Zahn

Head:popmhh015em.jpg

Attire: Exile Robes (Mod)

Class: Jedi Guardian/ Jedi Weaponmaster

Weapon: Green Lightsaber

Alignment: Solid Lightside

I do all kinds of Exile's and Revan's. Male and Female, Light and Dark. I tend to favor the Light Side with Revan, and the Dark Side with the Exile.

I always choose to be a Jedi Consular. So in KOTOR, I start out as a Scoundral, and become a Consular. In TSL, I start as a Consular, and choose either Jedi Master, or Sith Lord based on what side of the Force I choose.

As for what weapons I use. If I don't have a lightsaber, I go with dual blaster pistols with master rapid shot with bonus feats in the blasters. :) When I get a lightsaber in any game, I go single blade. I use blue for Light Side, red for Dark Side.

What models I tend to favor...

KOTOR

Male

MPort1K1.jpgMPort2K1.jpg

Female

FPort1K1.jpgFPort2K1.jpg

TSL

Male

MPort1K2.jpgMPort2K2.jpg

Female

FPort2K2.jpgFPort1K2.jpg

My Revan:

Name: Darth Cyrus

Appearance: Shaved head, scar, goatee

Alignment: Dark Side

Attire: Revan Robe(only cheat!), Breath Mask

Classes: Soldier, Jedi Sentinel

Weapon: Double-bladed red lightsaber (Darth Maul Style)

My Exile:

Name: Cyrus

Appearance: Shaved head, scar, goatee

Alignment: Dark Side

Attire: Dark Jedi Knight Robe, Rebreather Mask

Classes: Soldier, Sith Lord

Weapon: Double-bladed Red Lightsaber

REVAN

Male- Master Ving-Qui Kang

Bald/Goatee

Severely Lightside Counsular

Qel-Droma robes

Dual sabers:blue&green

EXILE

Male- Decimus Kromm

Bald/Goatee

Dark mastery Marauder

Electromesh armour

Dual upgraded static pulse blasters most of the time.

(damage heavy and massive critical laden cyan saberstaff,

for close encounters)

Archived