Home

request for the BFG for tsl

L0rdReV@n88

okay yesterday i had bought that new DOOM movie and i was wondering if anyone would be up to the challenge to make the the BFG which stands for bio-force gun but in the movie the Rock refers to it as the Big F****ing gun

here are some pics of it.

side veiw

another good one

then size comparence

that should be all the stats probably of the mandelorian heavy repeator and should be upgradable thanks for your time

ok i figured out my description i want in it in the movie they find it on mars but since mars isnt a planet in starwars then the closest i can find is Mustafar.here it goes

ancient philosophers found this weapon on the lava planet of Mustafar. on the side were some strange markings of an ancient language that looked like galactic basic the inscription said B.F.G. these philosophers were dumb struck and picked a new name out of these letters and called it the bio-force gun because of what came out of the gun when fired. but it was then stolen from their research facilities by a bounty hunter named Casus Fett. when he died it was then picked up by merchants along with Casus's blaster and armour. the merchants then made dupplictes and were selling them on the black market on Nar Shaddaa and the gun then became known as the Big F***ing Gun.

that what i came up with in a few hours of thinking if its to long then you can shorten it but at least keep the part about Casus and the Big F***ing Gun please anymore questions. :launcher::laughing::blaze6:

• 2 weeks later...

...I assume not the pixellated lump of my teens is not the one you refer to?

Also, I'm assuming you don't want green-yellow-white blaster fire to fill the screen and take out everything there?

Seriously, though, any new guns would be nice :)

Perhaps it should be on Peragus II? It seems a lot more like the Phobos/Deimos of the games :)

Well-hidden, naturally :)

yeah actually that might work but that would be the least place to expect it since the it being a feul station. who would need a gun like that.me i think Coorda i think thats his name the one who gets killed by the hk-50 droid. or maybe when you find the one hk and trick him into using the voice recorder you could also trick him into giving it to you. maybe thats some ideas Darth InSidious

Archived