Home

Photoshop

LordReserei

yeah I've tried google, oh I've tried but let's say possibilities so have been something like 2/10 of trying to something that I'm looking for.

but thanks for the advice.

I got one yesterday that's pretty cool. it was a tutorial to make a pic that looks like a circuit board or like a computer screen from "The Matrix" with green binary code and a black/dark green background :)

I have to recommend giving Eye Candy a try. It is a plugin program that allows you to add flames, chrome, smoke, etc. to any image. Really cool stuff!

Couldn't agree more Eye Candy & Xenofex are a PS'ers best friend (Hell, anything made by Alienskin is awesome) Image Doctor is pretty good too if you find yourself re-touching alot of photos and such...

And I can't stress on how much people should take advantage of Adobe's Studio Exchange... there's tons of free resources for Photoshop (and other progs) ranging from shapes, patterns, actions, brushes, tips, tutorials, etc...

You have to create an account, but it's free too and well worth the "trouble" ;)

http://share.studio.adobe.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived