Home

Rebel Starfleet

Shana

STAR WARS

REBEL STARFLEET

A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far, Far Away…

It is a period of civil war in

the galaxy. The Evil Empire

has submitted the galaxy into

a dictatorship led by Emperor

PALPATINE.

With his right hand man

DARTH VADER, Dark Lord

of the Sith, the Emperor has

assembled the 501st unit to

deliver devastating blows to

all those who oppose the

Empire.

SENATOR BAIL ORGANA

continuing the work of

the late AMIDALA, has

assembled the opposing forces

and with MON MOTHMA they

have created the REBEL

ALLIANCE.

Away from the eyes of the

Emperor, the Alliance has

secretly placed an academy

on Yavin IV to train soldiers

and pilots to aid the allied

systems and return freedom

to the galaxy…

From the Academy you’ll start off as a rookie pilot or rookie footsoldier. There are no Jedi Knights here and most have become outcasts or mercenaries. Seers are the only Jedi to have survived and are only few since they were exiled from the order and most do not carry lightsabers anymore. So now onto available classes of characters:

Rebel Pilot

Rebel Soldier

Rebel Sniper

Rebel Demo Expert

Rebel Spec-Operative

Rebel Medic

Bothan Spy

Wookie Soldier

All vehicles are from the start of the rebellion. So all fighters are like X-wings and all others but the first models. Not the ones you see in Episode IV. We will concentrate in the years 19 years between ROTS and ANH.

=============

Character Sheet

=============

Name:

Homeworld:

Class:

Appearance:

Equipment:

Bio:

=====

Rules

=====

You know them all, they are in Redwing’s rules and guidelines thread.

Now, here’s my character sheet:

Name: Rory Lowman

Homeworld: Alderaan

Class: Rebel Pilot

Appearance: Red hair, green eyes, white skin, slim figure, 5’6 tall.

Equipment: Blaster Pistol, force pike.

Bio: Rory was born on Alderaan to Embassador Lowman, a close friend of Bail Organna. When she heard that her father was now supporting the Alliance she enlisted to become a pilot. Her mother was killed in the disbanding of the senate closely after the clone wars and the jedi purge. She hates the empire and her family hides one of the last remaining Jedi from the order Brek Talion. She grew up as a historian for the jedi incase Brek died. She is not a jedi however nor an apprentice. She only keeps record of Brek’s teachings. She recently graduated from the academy and now is part of the Red Squadron. She hopes to become an elite pilot to be part of the gold Squadron or maybe someday lead her own.

STORY.-

The X-Wing slowly landed in the hangar bay. Rory had finished her run with her squadron leader. She climbed down the ladder of her ship and jumped to the ground. She then met her Commander Riker Brown, who walked to her.

- “Very good Lowman, keep flying like that and I’ll recommend you for a promotion” – Riker said.

- “Thanks commander” – Rory said.

- “Don’t go too far, we may be called any minute now” – Riker said and walked away.

Rory’s droid R5-D5 slowly moved forward and beeped. Rory smiled at him and kneeled before him taking out a cloth to clean him.

- “Very good job out there R5” – Rory said and R5 beeped happily.

The hangar was full of people. Rory smiled when she saw the newly enlisted students of the academy and remembered what it was like when she first started and she had laid eyes on the X-Wing and she instantly knew that was the ship she wanted to fly. And now she was finally able to do so.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Kentaru Hontak

Homeworld: Corilliea

Class: Rebel Sniper

Appearance: leather gloves,boots and belt. thin black long sleeve t-shirt with a jaket over top, long pants, over top the boots.

Equipment: Sniper Blaster rifle, DL-44 and pack of cigarettes.

Bio: Grew up on the tough streets of corilliea, but he still had morals, one of the few in his area. When the empire hit, everyone he knew joined them, he ran away instead. When he heard of the rebels, he signed up immidieatly. Sniper caught his eye the most, he has worked hard and is now one of the best shot with a rifle, and he's pretty fast with his pistol too.

------------------------------

"Nice flying, Rory." Kentaru said as he approached her from behind.

Name: Taynari (rhymes with 'bay-bar-e') Tanner (rhymes with 'gonner') (usually called 'Tay' (rhymes with 'bay') or 'Tan' (rhymes with 'lawn'))

Homeworld: See bio

Class: Pilot

Appearance: 5' 2" tall, slender, her skin seems to be perpetually tanned. It's natural though and exposure to the sun darkens it. Straight white teeth, curly, dark brown hair falling around her shoulders, bright blue eyes that stand out due to her darker skin.

Equipment: twin sais, each 21 1/2 inches long, a very small blaster pistol that's surprisingly accurate for its size

Bio: Taynari Tanner was born on her parents' ship, a scout ship for the army of the Republic. Before the Clone Wars, they occasionally ran cargo trips when they weren't needed as scouts. By the time Tay was ten, she was piloting the ship while her parents rested. Years later, her dad helped her create weapons he said she'd need; the Republic was becoming an increasingly dangerous place. That week, the Clone Wars began.

Tay was a good student. She learned everything she possibly could from her parents. When they could teach her no more, she taught herself. The more she learned, the less she liked about the Republic. When she was eighteen, she told her parents she saw the Republic crumbling and failing. They dismissed her concerns. Then, the Empire was formed. Much to her astonishment and alarm, her parents supported the change. That's when Tay decided she had to leave them. They went on one final trip together, but the ship crashed, killing her parents instantly and leaving her clinging to life by a thread.

When Tay woke up, she found herself in a dark hut-style building. A man whose hair was just beginning to turn gray was there watching over her. He told her that her ship had been destroyed by Imperials and mentioned that there was a rebellion springing up. She demanded he tell her where to go. He gave her a name: Bail Organa. "Tell him Ben sent you," the man told her. He'd seen the ship go down and knew there was a good pilot aboard.

Tay found her way to Bail and discovered that he'd given them orders on occasion. He was happy to help the daughter of an old friend and sent her through a specialized flight school. She did very well there, excelling in speed and risky movements. When she graduated, Organa sent her to Mon Mothma, who set her up piloting an A-Wing.

The A-Wing fits Tay very well: an A-Wing is small, so is Tay; an A-Wing is fast, Tay loves speed; an A-Wing has less shielding and armor, allowing the pilot to take chances someone in an X-Wing would never dream of and Tay takes those chances; an A-Wing has no droid, Tay feels that, if you use a droid, you could be a better pilot... but she never says that aloud.

--------------------------------

An A-Wing flew overhead and landed not far from where Rory and Kentaru were standing. The cockpit opened and Taynari Tanner climbed out, dropped off the wing to the ground, and joined Rory and Kentaru.

"G'mornin', youngsters," she greeted them cheerfully. To Tay, they were young, especially Rory, but that didn't matter... they were still fun to talk to. She followed Rory's gaze to the new students and her smile faded slightly, only to return.

"I know we need more people," she said, "but I kinda thought we'd be more selective than this, 'anyone with eyes, ears, nose, mouth, limbs..." she eyed the crowd, "of various types and numbers, some with hair, some without, big or small..." She chuckled. "What is this, anything goes?"

"I predict only an eighth of what you see here will actually make it through training," Tay said boldly. "I used to wonder if training was the way to weed out those that would never last in a real fight... I'm pretty sure that's one way they do it."

- "Well they are all enthusiastic to help out, they have to go through the testing to find out what their good at, there are many jobs out there in the Alliance, not all of us get to have the job we wanted since we applied, remember Jenkins? He wanted to be a pilot and ended up as a medic. I wouldn't give up on them that easily. By the way my cousin Leia is turned 6 and she's already decided she wants to be a senator. She's very temperamental, I bet she'd even give Lord Vader a headache....if he has a head under that helmet anyways" - Rory said.

- "Well, he certainly looks the part...but, Brek says he used to be a Jedi of flesh and blood, who knows what happened to him that was so bad he ended up like that, but if that was the price of turning to the dark side I rather not turn at all" - Rory said.

The speakers went on and they requested all pilots and available military units to head to the briefing room.

- "Goodbye nap...oh well, let's go" - Rory said.

Sorry to Be late(How common of me)

Name: John Skiflincher

Homeworld: Coruscant

Class: Sniper

Appearance: Red Hair, Blue Eyes, 5' 4", Human, Red Shirt and Pants, Blue Vest

Equipment: Sniper Blaster Rift, Hand Blaster, Knife, Termodetonators, Force Pike, Medical Equipment.

Bio: Born in a high-class area of Coruscant, during the clone-wars. It was when the clone wars started that his parents had move to Alderran. His father was an assistant to one of the senate members during their stay, thus was an important figure involving the senator's system.

His parents were late killing by an assasin, leaving John in perplexing state causing him to have a vengance against the emperor for the death of his parents.

((Just try to get the unknown thing out of future RPs because it's really used up. Note to all: Do not make plot changes that will drastically change the way the rp is headed without consulting me first ok or unless I ask for help with plots since some of my rps have deviated from my original plans and I would like to avoid that...oh and Darth_Extas try not to double post, Redwing doesn't like that...believe me ;) ))

Rory and the others walked to the briefing room. The seats on the front row were empty so she walked to them and sat down. She called the others to sit next to her. There she saw another old friend John Skiflincher and she waved at him to get his attention.

- "Hey John! Come sit with us!" - Rory called out hoping he heard her over the talking crowd that now was inside the room.

Name: Scur Jal'Daan

Homeworld: Dantooine

Class: sort of a mercenary but dislikes the Empire so he joined the Rebel Alliance

Appearance: muscular but not obvious; shaggy hair; permanant scrathes along face and neck

Equipment: Sniper Gun; Shotgun; thermal detonators; few bacta shots

Bio: Grew up on Dantooine and was taught many things by his father. He received his first blaster pistol and he excelled in accuracy, so he tried the sniper gun. He loved zooming in on the target and watching their moves until the perfect chance to fire, once he joined the Rebel Alliance.

He was young when the Empire was formed, but didn't have much of a knowledge about it. He joined the Empire for a year and disliked everything about and he quit and joined the forming Rebel Alliance, and joined them giving all the knowledge he learned from the Empire and gave the Rebels the info, which later on helped them win many battles. He was one of the people who have seen the construction of the Death Star I, when he joined the Empire in his younger days.

Rory looked up to Tay as she walked to the back.

- "Well if you like to stand there it's fine" - Rory said and the rebel admiral walked inside.

- "Good morning everyone. We have recieved an emergency signal from Naboo. It seems that Queen Ralia was discovered plotting against the Empire and she has requested our help. Naboo is under attack and their space forces aren't many enough to hold the empire from getting through, so we are sending a striketeam to the surface and we are sending blue and red teams to help out in the space battle. Commander Brown will lead the red squadron and Commander Slawn will take lead of blue Squadron. All footsoldiers will report to General Grimm. May the force be with us all" - The Admiral said and left the room.

- "That was short" - Rory said.

The alarm sound was roaring across the hangar and a female voice called out.

"All crews to their fighters"

- "Finally we get a mission" - Rory said clearly excited and walked to her X-Wing. Commander Brown called out to her. And caught up.

- "Rory, I decided we're taking A-Wings this time" - Brown said.

- "But why?" - Rory asked.

- "The enemy is using a fleet of interceptors so I need my best pilots to be quick, the blue squad is taking X-Wings to destroy the bombers" - Brown said.

- "Okay sir" - Rory said and walked to the nearest A-Wing that had been brought up. Her droid was already on it.

- "Looks like...but you know me, If it's got wings and an engine I love it" - Rory said and prepared her fighter for take off.

General Slawn awaited all his groundtroops near a transport.

- "Fall in soldiers we got a job to do!" - The general called out as the marines and ground troops got in the transports.

The alarms rang in the hallway as Scur woke up, shaking his head. "How long has the alarms been going?" before he noticed nobody was in the room. "Well better get to the hangar" he thought.

Once in the hangar he seen everybody around getting into their A-wing or X-wing. Scur looked around finally finding his T-wing. He ran over to it and climbed the ladder into it, sat down, and close the cockpit window. He noticed some men and a women talking as they were getting into their A-wings, as he slowly hovered out of the capital ship hangar bay.(Assuming we're in a capital ship because I don't remember you guys saying anything about being on land.)

Scur decided to wait for the people to go into hyperspace so he knew what was going on.

((In the first post it says we're on Yavin IV just FYI. ;) ))

- "I know that, but I'm shooting for the Ace pilot rank so I have to be able to fly everything" - Rory said finishing up her preparations for take off. Her cockpit closed and she continued to speak to Tay on the comlink.

- "How about you Tay, are you shooting for the Ace pilot rank too? You can become a Squad leader if you do, and you're a really great pilot" - Rory said.

"Squad leader," Tay chuckled, her fighter already in the air. "That could be fun. Why not? So here's how this'll work. I'll teach you about A-Wings, you teach me about X-Wings, and we'll learn together on the other fighters and make Ace together. How's that?"

Archived