Home

Not Enough Closure on Korriban

Joetheeskimo

After playing Korriban for the first time on KOTOR1, it kind of annoyed me how little closure there was on Korriban:

(Ordered from least important to most important)

1.) The Sith student that you can convince to turn to the light side when you meet him in his quarters. I kind of wish that something had happened with him. At the very least, he could of been more eagre to join than just saying something along the lines of, "Hey, that sounds kind of nice."

2. The Sith guy you meet at the beginning of Korriban, when he makes fun of you and then later, you find him half-poisoned by the crazy old man...(I'm sorry, I don't remember anybody's names because I haven't played for a while). You can also convince him to join the Jedi, but he just kind of says he'll think about it. Like the first guy, I wish something could have happened, such as being able to visit Dantooine and seeing him in Jedi robes. (That is, so long as Korriban isn't your final planet and Dantooine is still around.)

3. Dustil Onasi. This is the one that bugs me most. As a light side character, you can redeem him, and he says something like, "I'll meet you outside", and I actually had my hopes up that I'd be able to talk to him again, maybe even bring him to Datooine to become a Jedi, or at the very least watch carth and Dustil be more reunited.

Thoughts, opinions?

1.) The Sith student that you can convince to turn to the light side when you meet him in his quarters. I kind of wish that something had happened with him. At the very least, he could of been more eagre to join than just saying something along the lines of, "Hey, that sounds kind of nice."

He goes to the Jedi on Dantooine. Depending on how you played the game, if you didn't do Korriban last then you're able to return to Dantooine and find him inside the Enclave in the training room.

kelalgwnn6no.th.jpg

2. The Sith guy you meet at the beginning of Korriban, when he makes fun of you and then later, you find him half-poisoned by the crazy old man...(I'm sorry, I don't remember anybody's names because I haven't played for a while). You can also convince him to join the Jedi, but he just kind of says he'll think about it. Like the first guy, I wish something could have happened, such as being able to visit Dantooine and seeing him in Jedi robes. (That is, so long as Korriban isn't your final planet and Dantooine is still around.)

He doesn't go to the Jedi since he says it's not for him.

3. Dustil Onasi. This is the one that bugs me most. As a light side character, you can redeem him, and he says something like, "I'll meet you outside", and I actually had my hopes up that I'd be able to talk to him again, maybe even bring him to Datooine to become a Jedi, or at the very least watch carth and Dustil be more reunited.

Nope, he doesn't tell you he goes outside. He tells his father that he'll meet him on Telos.

And you don't mention it so I'm guessing you killed her but Yuthura Ban (the 2nd in command at the Sith Academy) can be redeemed. If you do redeem her by befriending her then she too with go back to the Jedi on Dantooine. BUT there is a "glitch" in the game that leaves her looking like a Sith (decaying skin) and in her Sith uniform rather then Jedi robes.

yuthuraban5un.th.jpg yuthuraban25sz.th.jpg

Simple resolution to the dead Dantooine thing: Do Korriban first. I know it's stupid because then there will be two planet where Bastila can't come along, as opposed to one, but if you want closure... that's what you gotta do.

However, if you're romancing Carth do it second. ;)

Simple resolution to the dead Dantooine thing: Do Korriban first. I know it's stupid because then there will be two planet where Bastila can't come along, as opposed to one, but if you want closure... that's what you gotta do.

You can go to Korriban second, and still return to Dantooine. Just don't do it third. ;)

Also if you are worried about not having Bastila in your party on Korriban, you can always download...

Bastila on Korriban

You can go to Korriban second, and still return to Dantooine. Just don't do it third. ;)

Also if you are worried about not having Bastila in your party on Korriban, you can always download...

Bastila on Korriban

Who cares about Bastila? I only brought her along on Tatooine (because of her mother's sidequest) and Dantooine. She's far too annoying for my liking. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well if you kill Uthen Wen you are confronted at the academy entrance, and once dealing with the Sith there you have to fight your way through, and in a rather sweet tough any allies you had before going into the Tomb of Naga Sado will come running and fighting to your aid from the other side.

As a side note, grab the Bastila mod. There's a lot of extra dialogue that was included but left out. For best results take her and Carth.

Sith: I trust your servents won't be disruptive.

Carth: No more disruptive than our master.

Sith: What was that?

Bastila: Ah, ignore him. He's mentally deficciant. And he drools.

Carth: Hey!

Comedy gold.

Archived