Home

Klia's Official Simpsons Thread

Klia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But still, why can't they say stuff like that on the simpsons??? It would be so much funnier.

Hm...

"Marge, you bring me so much closer to god."

"Aw Homie- are you just saying that for the apple fritter?"

"...yes'm..."

"Here,"

"Apple fritter.... *drool*"

I can see that.

Oh, congradulations. I have been watching Project Runway all day.

"Designers, I wanna f*** you like an animal. I wanna feel you on the inside. Designers, you will let me violate you."

Why can't the simpson's have dirty humor like that, not just mildly dirty humor. I mean, will homer ever say

"Marge, when I see you, you bring me closer to god."

If it was rated higher? That would be scary. However that doesn't mean there isn't dirty **** on the Simpsons. Lately they've been saying orgies and the sexual humour has always been subtle. A non-subtle one would be the golden shower joke. I was so suprised to see that.

The plotlines would resemble that of South Park and the heartwarming moments wouldn't be so heartwarming. Not to mention it wouldn't be my everything show. (Every genre)

Bart would say more than hell and damn, Lisa would probably be an exageratted PETA member and fade outs on Homer and Marge would be nonexistant.

If it was rated higher? That would be scary. However that doesn't mean there isn't dirty **** on the Simpsons. Lately they've been saying orgies and the sexual humour has always been subtle. A non-subtle one would be the golden shower joke. I was so suprised to see that.

The plotlines would resemble that of South Park and the heartwarming moments wouldn't be so heartwarming. Not to mention it wouldn't be my everything show. (Every genre)

Bart would say more than hell and damn, Lisa would probably be an exageratted PETA member and fade outs on Homer and Marge would be nonexistant.

"This network will show a series of gruesome murders, but I bet you they fade out right before these two make love!

I've spoken too soon, look at them go! Oh yeah, I'll have to put that one in my playbook!"-Forgot his name.

He was only funny when he hit Willie over the head with food.

It sounded way too much like Vendetta.

I didn't have too much fun watching the episode. Techinically it was solid and the pacing was not off, however I was just bored. No joke really stood out to me except for him hitting him over the head with food and what the hell was up with the nose swinging around joke?

C.

Oh ok. Klia, I must say. This is surely one wiggity wack board.

Do you want me to run around naked while singing "In the Navy"

I wouldn't really be suprised if this already happened. My Official Simpsons Thread was never meant to pass half a page of actual Simpsons talk.

Do you want me to run around naked while singing "In the Navy"

I wouldn't really be suprised if this already happened. My Official Simpsons Thread was never meant to pass half a page of actual Simpsons talk.

This always happens. It's one of the great forces of the universe that keeps it together and prevents it from dissolving into the dark never-ending void.

• 2 weeks later...

What episode does that quote come from?

Did anybdoy watch the Seemingly Never Ending Story? AKA the New Story? And if so did anybody catch the gag about Smithers?

Well here's my review:

It may be the giddyness of watching a new episode that is talking but I think this is one of the best episodes after Season 17.

Lisa was back to her old self by staying back with Homer. The animation was amazing-even if Burns model seemed a bit off at some moments. The whole epsode felt ambitious as it was fast paced and showed different sides of a lot of characters, but it worked.

The jokes that I felt worked best was Burns with his relatives, Barney being thrown out of the bar, and how the dream sequences were played off well. But I felt a few missed their mark as well: the reasoning for Smithers being absent, the Texas OCD, and Burns taking photos with the kids.

I was totally absoultely suprised when Edna came off the bus and that she was dating Moe, yet it was interesting to see how optimistic and upbeat she was before she started teaching at the school. Moe was classic and I had absolutely no problems with him. To see Snake as a law-abiding citizen was nothing amazing but it did work for a few gags. Not to mention it was cool to see his son.

The gags were clever and kept on building, I was rolling on the floor at least twice during this episode. Brilliant!

And best of all-THE ENDING! The ending was wonderful, amazing, I loved it, could The Simpsons be peaking again-Mini-peaking?

A-

Archived