Home

Klia's Official Simpsons Thread

Klia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was very dissapointed at the trailer...and much speculation has been done on the Simpsons board. General Consenus is that it'll suck but they'll see it.

About the Simpsons live action video. They cut Smithers from the premier, took out the buttcrack, and switched Maggie and Marge in the car. I like the internet version of it better.

1. I missed you guys so much. I just needed a break from me and all of you as well.

2. Welcome to the dark side

3. This is your birthday song. It's not very long.

4. Raz is awesome. What else do I have to say?

Klia, have you seen Top Chef.

If not, it's on RIGHT NOW! Bravo, check it out! Stephen is my new homeboy.

What channel would that be on?

Oh, and new episode on Sunday at 8 Eastern 7 Central. Check it out.

Yep:

A dinner at the Frying Dutchman gone wrong turns into an excuse for another anthology show, this time with a nautical theme - Lisa tells about the Mayflower voyage, Bart tells about mutiny in Tahiti, and Homer tells about capsizing cruise ships

Another three-parter. Hopefully it will follow in the nature of The Never-Ending Story.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of people hate Sideshow, I don't hate him but he is overused.

However I did like that parody, it was the strongest of the three. I do have that part from the second act where Skinner was kissing the Merman. All I could think of was how well drawn it was for little kids.

Yeah, all the dumb kids at my school draw are weird anime drawings. Like panda's with chainsaw arms.

I loved that episode. I just got finished watching the one where Springfield has the hurricane and Ned goes to a mental hospital. It was ok, not the best not the worst.

Archived