Home

Another Awsome Year at WR RPG

Rose: It's kind of dark. Why?

Rioko: I have no parents, no friends, and the only person who meant something to me, my brother, is dead. Do you think it's supposed to be bright and shiny?anyway, You will recieve individual training. The others are training with other me's. I control what happens here. First I will teach you to absorb the crystal.

Rose: What do you mean?

Rioko: You must merge with the crystal to make sure nobody can snatch it without killing you. This also helps unlock more crystal powers. All you have to do is focus energy into the crystal. The crystal will then become a part of you and you will be able to merge with it. you must remember to keep your energy focused in the crystal or it might solidify before it goes in you comepletely.

Rose:You mean like this. *merges with the red crystal*

Rioko: you got it! That quick? It took me an hour. It took Raz a week. Now onto the next lesson. Evolving psi-blast into psi-spear...

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rose: Okay, so how do I do that?

Rose watched as Rioko showed her how to and she began to talk.

Rose:Hey, Rioko? What happen ed to your family?

Rioko:.....

Rose: If you tell me, I'll tell you what happened to my sister....

Rioko:....

Rose:I guess I'll tell you anyway. Well, when I was younger, my sister and I were really close. We told eachother everything. But, one day, she went out with her friends and snuck into this camp. I knew she was coming, but I didn't tell my parents. Then, she called home right before she died. She told me a crazy blue person was here. She had took a red crystel, apparently by what she told me, she was a chosen one. And Lobato.... he...he... killed her. Took her crystel... and killed her. I don't really know the details, but thats what happened. And, it's all my fault... I should have told them... Now, I'm getting my reveange for her and killing Lobato. Rather it kills me or not.

Rioko:... Let's just focus for now. Okay then.

(You know, you two should be a couple in the RPG. I'm serious, too)

Rose waited for Rioko to reply, but just then, she woke up.

Rose: That was weird. I wonder if I can make a psi spear or if it was a dream.

Rose went outside to practice so she wouldn't wake Yunnie or Chloe.

As she walked to find a nice place to train, she saw Rioko.

Rose in thought: All right!!Alone at last!!!

Archived