Home

Another Awsome Year at WR RPG

Rose sulked as she levitated up a tree.

" *sniff* How come people are so mean. I don't even LIKE him. He's just my idol,"

she mumbled to herself.

" Are you okay?" came a voice from below. It was Lili.

" Yeah, I'm fine," Rose said as Lili climbed up the tree.

" Hey, sorry about earlier," Lili said softly.

"It's okay, " Rose said.

They chatted for a while as they caught birds on fire.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chloe found an entireempty cabin, nothing in it. She unpacked some fabrics, her picture, and her folded pajamas were placed on the top bunk. She then pulled out a nave cashmier and began to handsew the hem of a dress.

"Hmm," She thought, "I need a base... but where to find one???"

• 2 weeks later...

" Okay, I'm better now Lili," Rose said, while standing up.

" Cool," Lili said," If you don't feel nice, come see me."

Rose nodded and levitated away as Lili waved. Now, to go beat that ass up, Rose thought with a sly grin. Shy levitated halfway there and got caught by a cogar.

" Oh s***," Rose mumbled."HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP,"

Rose cried.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!

Angel's ears prick up at the cry of distress and runs off in the direction of the screaming.

Angel arrives on the scene and spots the cougar and Rose. Thinking fast, he psi-blasts a branch causing it to fall and land on the cougar with a satisfying crunch. He saunters over to Rose. "You okay?", he asks, a slight smirk on his face.

I'm totally bored so I might as well join

Name:Joe

Favorite power:Psi blast

Appearnace:Blond hair, black hoody, goggles (Not like Raz's)black jogging pants

Personality:Joe's the strong, silent type. He keeps to himself a lot. Likes video games

Joe walked into the camp to find it pretty much empty. "Hello anyone here?" He cried out, then he saw a girl (Chloe, Rose, Lili whoever) walk by and ran up to her

"I-I'm fine," she said and thanked him for the save. She had almost forgot about the ass-kicking of Chloe and levitated to the girls' cabin. As she went, she yelled, Thank you," again, with a small blush.

(p.s. You can control the other students and your person.)

I'll join.

Rioko

He can see perfectly but has no pupils in his eyes.

Black hair

Powers: Everyone known to man.

Family: Had a brother but he was killed by a mysteriuos person wearing a showercap and a claw.

Personality:Considers all psychics except Raz weak and insignificent.

standing on top of Thorny towers ruins.

Rioko:Looks like the new students are here. Well maybe one of them is powerful enough to consider a friend.*walk across the water to camp.*

Rioko heard a sound as he was walking to the GPC area. Rioko"Psychic Wave!

The massive burst of psychic energy sent the person (who is Raz) crashing through the roof of a cabin.

Raz: Yep. Thats rioko alright. Hello.

Yunnie,Chloe, and Rose: Who are you?

Raz: My name is Raz. I'm a temporary counselor. I may not seem old but believe me. I'm a fully fledged Psychonaut. The dude who sent me crashing in here was Rioko. He was the person to put the former two counselor in a hospital. He isn't a very nice person. He is lives on the abandoned island along with 4 other people. If you value your life don't tick him off. Anyway i have to go find my friend Liliy.

Rose: I saw her a while ago. Near the GPC area.

Raz: Thanks.

Rose starred at the boy, Rioko, thinking, Hummmmmmm, maybe he could help me hurt Chloe, showing another sly grin. Then she thought, Then again, I'll just try to be his friend.

"Hi, I'm Rose. Nice to meet you," she said suddenly happy.

Rose starred at the boy, Rioko, thinking, Hummmmmmm, maybe he could help me hurt Chloe, showing another sly grin. Then she thought, Then again, I'll just try to be his friend.

"Hi, I'm Rose. Nice to meet you," she said suddenly happy.

Rioko started reading Rose's mind.

Rioko: Don't even think of using my powers to hurt your enemies. I am on no one's side but my own. I have no family friends or allies. get out of my way if you value your life.

Rioko then left to see a certain milkman.

Yunnie had turned invisable and followed Rioko to the milkman. She was almost caught by him when she tripped and fell.

She fell again and was caught.

"H-Hi Rioko. I followed you to see if you needed a friend," she said a bit shy and scared by him. "I'm not like Rose. I don't have enamys. And no friends....,"she said starring at the ground, frowning.

Rose was very upset by the time she was in the tree on the beach. She thought, Dammit, lost another chance at a friend. And a cute guy.... WAIT, WTF AM I THINKING?!?! Rose used her claravoint powers and saw Yunnie across the lake, talking to Rioko.

"Hmgh, dammit, why is he so danm cute and mean?" she mumbled

(I was REALLY bored. So I geuss Rose likes Rioko.)

(you are really bored. I'm not. I just bought kindom hearts 2!)

Rioko stared at yunnie and felt an odd energy. He had somehow felt this energy before, but that hasn't happened since his brother was still alive.

"follow me" said rioko. Rioko ran to the GPC area and jumped down into sasha's lab. There was boyd meditating with a milk bottle in his hand. and 5 colored stones. "See those stones. Those are colored psytanium crystals. They glow whenever a person worthy of their power comes near. They are black, which is mine, white, which belongs to raz, red, green, and blue which seems to belong to you. You have the same strange energy as my deceased brother who was the original owner of the blue crystal. Take it but watch as there are dark souls who will stop at nothing to kill you and take the crystal. stay on your gaurd. " said Rioko. Then Rioko disappeared in a flash leaving Yunnie dazed and confused. Rioko appeared at the thorny towers ruins and so was Raz.

Raz: putting yunnie in danger like that by giving her the blue stone is a bad idea.

Rioko: The crystal belongs to its rightful owner. So it's yunnie's crystal.

Raz: You do know that he will stop at nothing to get the crystals.

Rioko: Looks like this year is going to be a little fun.

Rose decided to go for a walk in the GPC area and once again, was stopped by a couger.

"Alright, now I'm ready for ya," she said a bit comfident. Then, suddenly, the couger jumped at her and bit her arm.

"Aww, it hurts," she said, right before she fell uncontious, "HHEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP,"

she managed and then fell uncontius.

Chloe then stepped out of the restroom, the dress on. It perfectly fit her lanky, tall body. Then she heard Rose yell "HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!"

"Ugh," Chloe sighed, "I'd better go help her."

Chloe then set off in a sort of annoyed walk and found the cougar. She removed a needle from the almost finished dress, and threw it at the cougars paw.

"Star away from her!" She yelled in a half forceful, half sarcastic tone. At that, the cougar let go and ran off.

Joe walked up to Raz and called out to him. "Um excuse me! Where am I supposed to go?"

Raz turned around. "Oh, hi there!" He said. "My name's Raz how can I help you?"

"Well like I just said; where am I supposed to go?" Joe repeated.

"The kid's cabins are over there" Raz said, gesturing over to the kid's cabins. Go to one of the boy's cabins and pick yourself a bunk see ya later!" And Raz walked off, still looking for Lili

Archived