Home

~!RD Court!~

ani-phoenix-document.gifI've been playing PW:AA for quite a while now and am *this* close to beating it, seeing as I'm tired of driving threads way too off topic with my mini-courts, so I will direct all legal disputes here. Why?

Uh...

Let cases begin.

Oh, also all my posts here will be accompanied by an image from here, depending on whether I'm on defense or prosecution.

ani-judge-gavel.gif

LET THE CASES BEGIN.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

("It's Not Unusual" added to court record)

ani-edgeworth-document.gif

Please note page 1...

~ OBJECTION~

WE DON'T ****IN CARE, DARTH!

NOW, NINJAS DO BELIEVE IN WEEKDAYS, "SCREW THAT" IS AN OBJECTION, AND I AM WINNING COMEDY POINTS, SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note the sickly sweet comedy, as well as the lack of care in her voice. I would like to call Zelda to the stand.

Hello? Do I get a say in this? After all, this case IS about me!

And Darth, you asshole,I didn't steal your ****in chiffon!

My ninjas are dead,anyway cause of your CREEPY SANTINO-TIM GUNN- LOVIN SELF.

SO **** YOU!

Now, the ****in case is over your honor.

Hello? Do I get a say in this? After all, this case IS about me!

And Darth, you asshole,I didn't steal your ****in chiffon!

My ninjas are dead,anyway cause of your CREEPY SANTINO-TIM GUNN- LOVIN SELF.

SO **** YOU!

You may speak your honar.

Yo, Zelda! I'll be your free lawyer. I did stand up for you.

Is the rule "innocent until proven guilty" in effect? If so, the Zelda Chiffon case isn't over.

NINJA#137: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! CREEPY TIM GUNN-SANTINO LOVING GIRL!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! (dies)

NINJA#48: *ahem*Your honor, we didn't steal the chiffton because we don't know what a chiffton is. Darth is just acussing Zelda because Zelda hates her cousin Tim Gunn. Darth is just a bitch.

Your honor, exactly what rules apply to this court? Is the rule "innocent until proven guilty" in effect? If so, the Zelda Chiffon case isn't over.

(note, you guys need some sort of punishment if she doesn't apply by the standards of the court)

ani-edgeworth-down.gif

Very well, if it would please the court this will continue, opening statements defense?

ani-edgeworth-down.gif

Very well, if it would please the court this will continue, opening statements defense?

Your honor.

Gruducuz, Zelda's ninja, and myself do not know what a chiffon is. The ninja are too scared of Tim gunn-santino loving girls(that includes Darth). I had my associate Hobo Bob look into the case. I would also like to ask Darth one question crucial to the case. WHAT the $@#% is a CHIFFON???!!!!

Archived