Home

Psychochaos's Forum survival guide

No it's like mature old. I'm sure if you were bi, girls would be all over you. Females like it when guys make out with eachother, we're all like "That's so hot"

Not me, frankly I find it a bit tiring this whole yaoi wave going across the country. Now if the stories people made were deep, meaningful, and had some depth besides just being smut then I could totally accept it.

Besides, the yaoi craze take a uke and seme which is a sterotype and makes the characters one-dimensional. The characters look like females without the genitilia and the personalities are bland at best.

It's way more interesting when people do the unique thing and write a well-written story of slash between two non-anime characters.

That was a little OFF TOPIC but what the hey?

Now you're gettin in the swing of things Klia! Good for ye'. You can be off topic here, it's the off topic section!! Woot, Randomness!

I was going to shout in pain but then I realized....that's true, oh so true.

Wow. I feel free.

Now....you're in!!! WOO!! It's absolutly exhilarating, isn't it? It's like when you brush your teeth with a really minty toothpaste, then walk outside on a cold day and take in a huge breath.

amazing.

That's a beautiful and unique description.

Archived