Home

Tronline

Tron? Wasn't that some crappy old 80's movie?

It was the greatest Disney ever made by Disney.

It spawned many video games and T.V. parodies. Like that one episode of Dexter.

It has been revered as kicking off the nerd revolution Star Wars started.

Psssh, newbs. Ive seen Tron in all of its awesome-ness, you guys are too young to understand, or you don't have a parent who kept almost everything they loved throughout their life. Which is why I know about things like Rambo, Tron, and Tarzan, ALL IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORMATS.

Psssh, newbs. Ive seen Tron in all of its awesome-ness, you guys are too young to understand, or you don't have a parent who kept almost everything they loved throughout their life. Which is why I know about things like Rambo, Tron, and Tarzan, ALL IN THEIR ORIGINAL FORMATS.

Acutally I'm renting Tron on wednesday... Light Cycle 3D is basically a modern remake.

Tron sucks. The only reason i'd play the level is to see sora and his awsomeness.

Tron is the greatest Disney movie ever made by Disney! it started a phenomonon of introtechnological movies, it kicked of the nerd outbreak Star Wars started, and more importantly, it's shiny.

Hold on. I need some time to hone my skillZ

Fine, but I'm a pro, watched Tron last Wednesday and am in the process of building a wicked cool light cycle out of legoes.(Legos? Legoes? Legii?) That I might... Idaknow, make a lego tron or something, I don't know.

Archived