Home

Plans...

no it's not my number. and you must have a small attention span.

The definition is " an literary device often used in a humorous or ironic manner and is expressed through vocal intonations such as over-emphasizing the actual statement or particular words." I got lost on vocal intonations.

The definition is " an literary device often used in a humorous or ironic manner and is expressed through vocal intonations such as over-emphasizing the actual statement or particular words." I got lost on vocal intonations.

Allow me to translate, sarcasm is basically when you say something that is so obviously a lie that it's funny.

Example:

"yeah, he has pink hair."

"Did he dye it?"

"...no, he was BORN with it."

Allow me to translate, sarcasm is basically when you say something that is so obviously a lie that it's funny.

Example:

"yeah, he has pink hair."

"Did he dye it?"

"...no, he was BORN with it."

Oh I get it. Wait a minute. That sounds like alot of the things my parents say to me. That and "Kelvin, stop that or I'll .... do something (I should really think of a punishment to work on him. Grounding, no he never leaves his room anyway. Spanking, NO I still have nightmares from the last time. Beating, no he's a better fighter than me. No T.V, no he's the only one who does watch t.v. Why did Kelvin have to be born so intelligent!)"

Yes, sarcasm is a world renowned art, dating back to prehistoric times, when Od-hifgulah said to Kal-jek "Hey you heard about that homosapien that was born last week?" "Oh cool, think they're gonna replace us?" "...no, they're just gonna hang around for a while, dumbass."

Archived