Home

The search for the chiffon-snatcher!

A spin-off of RD court's first case!

The chiffon has been returned , but the CS(chiffon-snatcher) escaped in a jet pod! Hobo-bob need's the help of a few brave souls to stop CS!

CS isn't going to stop with Darth's chiffon! He's going to get more of the super-powered cloth items!Such as my superior silk, or (someone's) cotton of ancient magic. zelda's ninja and Darth want revenge on CS.

HELP!!! MY NEW CHIFFON I JUST GOT WAS STOLEN!!!

Don't worry. I have Louis, Hobo Bob, and Romlo on the case. The Chaos 3 have never been beat ( except for the time Romlo lost a game of candyland to a six-year old girl. Romlo:for the last time she cheated!). Check my message.

okay. just checked. now, PLEASE GET IT BACK!!!

Somewhere in Arkansas.

Hobo bob: *leaps incredible distances* Where's Louis?

Romlo:*runs super fast* He likes to make big appearances.

Louis: *suddenly pops out the ground with incredible strength and runs faster than romlo* Hey bros.

Bob and Romlo:WAAAH!

Louis: A little sudden? Ahh who cares. Let's race to phoenix.

Bob: Yeah!

Romlo: Awesome! We'll see each other's abilities and find Cs bfore he escapes.

What about Sly and his Family Stone??? They've already found the chiffon, and are on their way back home. Right sly???

slystone01.jpgHELLZ YEAH! YOUR CHIFFON IS COOL!!!!

Meanwhile in phoenix...

CS: Geez. that Sly person got the wrong fabric. ah well. Not my problem.

Mutant porcupine #1:Sir, what if he comes back?

CS: Don't worry. I have anti-sly-and-family-stone shields now that we have their DNA.

Grr, you have to go on with this dumb thing. Don't worry, nobody shall get this hero's DNA, for he is not a human...he is a nonhuman person who claims to be a human.

He owns your soul.

Anything that's alive has DNA.

It's part of a cell, which makes up all living things.

And all dead things.

This has gone on long enough.

~!DEUS EX MACHINA!~

Just then God gave the chiffon to Darth, cleaned and perfect, and the thief died. The end.

Louis: Ahh great. now what do we do for the rest of the thread?

Hobo bob: Wait a minute! Check chiffon-snatchers dead body!

Romlo: *Scans corpse* It's a robot!

Louis: According to this, he is in an alternate dimension where god can't stop him.

GOD:Chaos 3. You must stop CS. I can open a portal to the other dimension, but I can't come with you. I must watch over this universe. CS is trying to find your nega-forms. I cannot effect people from the negaverse, but you can. Go chaos 3. And I'll get zelda's ninja to that dimension when you need help.

Hm... the portal is unstable, Ziggy calculates you have a %10 chance of survival without the Quantum Leap machine.

Louis: Hmmmm? I wonder who can make a quantum leap machine?

Hobo Bob: I got one right here. I got it at the superhero gift exchange. The only other superhero who has one is vocabulawyer.

GOD: I CAN ALSO INCRESE YOUR CHANCES TO 100%.

(loophole battle!)

Keep in mind that the QL machine is slightly unstable. You may have to leap through a few people before you reach your destination.

Hobo bob: We're here. WHERE"S MY LEFT EAR?!!!

Louis: I got it right here. Now where's my right hand.

Romlo: Don't worry. I'm intact and I have louis's foot.

Hobo Bob:Thanks. Now we have to find our nega-versions.

*holgraphically appears*

Ziggy says you leaped into a gang of rustlers, in order you to leap again you just need to make sure noone dies at a bank robbery that's happen... in about 10 minutes.

Louis: Romlo do your power.

Romlo: Time Stop!

Romlo saves the people at the bank robbery and the Chaos 3 leap again to Eporue(Nega-Europe).

This has gone on long enough.

~!DEUS EX MACHINA!~

Just then God gave the chiffon to Darth, cleaned and perfect, and the thief died. The end.

Thank you, Might I just say since this board is going to die...The I just figured out how to get somgs on my ipod and now knows what it feels like to be a dancing silloette after watching my shadow dance on the wall.

Gee!!!

Archived