Home

SNAKES ON A PLANE

i'm getting dizzy....................from all this gayness

What an attuned sense of humor you have.

I'm seeing Snakes on Thursday, it looks like. Several of my friends have already seen it: unanimous endorsements. :) I have every confidence that it'll rock.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to give praise to Commander Obi-Wan for his inclusion of snakes on a plane in his profile thingee. Hats off to you sir.

Weird. I've never seen him in here before. He probably saw "Snakes on a Plane" and jumped in. :p

I went to see it. It was much grosser and scarier than I had ever anticipated it of being. The trailers made it look almost cheesy.

It was still great, the characters were fully realized and Jackson kicked it up a notch. If you're easily scared of grossed out, don't go. You don't want to get your ass busted because your friend decided to let it loose all over the floor at the ending scene.

Lex Luthor Voice: "WRONG!!!!!"

For some reason this messed up site won't let me do an advanced reply, so I'll have to be vague.

The best part is....... when that guy goes to the bathroom.

Or the time that guy did that thing to the other guy and someone was like emotional and something happened. But then something else happened and stuff.

Damn advanced reply.

It was actually a lot more serious then I thought it would be. It was like they knew that there were ridiculous elements of the plot but never pointed it out which made all of the difference.

It exceeded my expectations in a lot of areas but I wish that the humour was more...I dunno...funny?

It was actually a lot more serious then I thought it would be. It was like they knew that there were ridiculous elements of the plot but never pointed it out which made all of the difference.

It exceeded my expectations in a lot of areas but I wish that the humour was more...I dunno...funny?

EXACTLY!

Archived