Home

Zelda: Twilight Princess playable with revolution controller?

BongoBob

There's no reason to think that they'd be going to the effort of delaying the game, and making a specific release about it if it's only going to be compatible to use like a gamecube controller, when EVERY gamecube game will be "compatible" with the revolution controller in that sense.

GameCube games WILL NOT be compatible with the Revmote. Why? Because they weren't programmed to be compatible with it. Twilight Princess on the other hand will be.

IMO, this is Nintendo's chance to show other developers that you can create a very traditional game and use the Revmote as an interface for it. Because the one big thing that developers are reluctant about is that.

I still dont think delaying TP is a good idea. This is supposed to be the GC's last huzzah and now they're making all this emphasis on its revolution compatibility. What would the incentive be then for people to get the GC to play this?
Probably for people who already have gamecube that don't want to get the revolution.

If they like being annoyed by a horribly designed controller.
I love the n-rev's controller, but that's an argument for a different time...

I still dont think delaying TP is a good idea. This is supposed to be the GC's last huzzah and now they're making all this emphasis on its revolution compatibility. What would the incentive be then for people to get the GC to play this?

As Moeller said, it is a cross platform title which gives people an option of which Nintendo console they want to play it on. But overall it doesn't matter if people play this on a GCN or NRV, Nintendo wins either way.

Archived