Home

MC: AOTE: Rhea

steven

Startled by Jack's sudden appearance, Nic and Jana attempted to scramble to their feet. But the attempt was something less than successful...

"Ow, you're pinching my arm!" Jana grumbled.

"Your arm?" Nic shot back. "What about my leg?"

"I don't give a damn about your leg!" Jana squealed. "You're on my hair!"

And in their squirming, they ended up slipping into the ladder shaft. A couple of thumps and a startled yelp later, Jana yelled up, "We're okay!"

Shortly after, Jack could hear further mutterings, of, "Get off my leg, you big oaf!" and "Stop tugging my pants down, Stubby!"

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beryl was just going down the ladder to the cargo bay when the shock wave from the exploding Rhea buffetted the ship. As her grip tightened, she accidently activated the lightsaber she held in her hand. The blade cut through the upper step of the ladder in half like a hot knife through butter, leaving two dangling pieces.

"Crap!" Beryl groaned. Regaining her balance, she turned the saber off, then hauled herself back up. She stared at the step, then sighed. "Crap!" she said again, knowing that she had to fix it before anyone noticed. She tucked the lightsaber under her belt, pulled her shirt over it, then headed off to the common room to find a plasma torch in the small tool kit she had secreted in one of the cabinets.

But coming into the common room, she was confronted with a comical sight. Jana and Nic entangled together on the floor with Jack standing nearby shaking his head with disbelief. She was about to say something wry when suddenly, the pair of them disappeared into the turret hole.

"We're okay!" she heard Jana say, followed by more scuffling and mutterings.

Beryl approached the turret hole slowly. She looked askance at Jack, then peered cautiously down the hole. All she could see was a tangle of arms and legs, with Jana's mop of long, curly hair strewn in the middle of the fracus.

"Get off my leg, you big oaf!"

"Stop tugging my pants down, Stubby!"

"Be careful, Nic," Beryl called down to them. "Think Jana's still got a knife tucked away somewhere. And Oliver's a bit busy right now. And I'm sure not rendering first aid for any 'recreational injuries' you might sustain."

Shaking her head, she went and grabbed the plasma torch, then headed back to repair the stair.

"Knife?" Nic's muffled voice wondered. Finally, the two managed to untangle themselves and Nic climbed back up the ladder. But Jana, apparently too embarrassed by the little incident, stayed right where she was.

((And now, I'll let Starmark decide where we're going :) Sorry I took so much liberty with Nic, SM... but I had to have a little fun, you understand :D:p))

Nic looked over at steven. "Don't! just dont." He said not wanting to hear any commentsfrom his pilot. "Just get us somewhere we can hide and not draw attention to our selves... Nar Shaddar, that's as good a place as any."

((OCC- OK... I think this is the end of this story. So now it's stingerhs's turn.))

Archived