Home

Kingdom Hearts 2:Tron, Boats, Mulan and PIRATES!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey, smon? in KH2 do you have to redo all of the levels after you beat them?

Sorta, you have to make multiple visits but the world changes afterward. (Example:First visit to Tron's world is about escaping, but later you can come back and help free the system from MCP.)

i only like the under the sea level(cause the songs are fun to do and i love to make sora fail), steamboat willy, pridelands(KITTY SORA!!!!), and the nightmere before christmas level. i hate tron and the god-awful alladin level. hell, tron is better then alladin.

What is wrong with all of you?!?!?!

We are beginning to forget about the game that brought us all together, Psychonauts.We're all getting caught up in this newfangled game tecknolory and now we're forgetting the game that made us all (except Zelda) friends.

i only like the under the sea level(cause the songs are fun to do and i love to make sora fail), steamboat willy, pridelands(KITTY SORA!!!!), and the nightmere before christmas level. i hate tron and the god-awful alladin level. hell, tron is better then alladin.

"Nightmare before Christmas"?!?!!? It was a goddamned Christmastown! That isn't fun at all! And Tron had light-cycles, the MCP, and Sark. You just got put on my kill-list.

Taylor Anderson

Hideo Kojima

Taylor Anderson's Hat

That guy. You know him.

Zelda 41

Yeah, I may change it soon. Wait, are you THE Darth_Ave Zelda and Psychocoas told me to stay away from?

Yes. Here's the reason. Darth hates anime/manga. We love it. Darth loves project runway. We hate it. Darth thinks Daniel vosovic is uber sexy. I think he looks good fried with a side of french fries and chicken tenders.

Archived