Home

Kingdom Hearts 2:Tron, Boats, Mulan and PIRATES!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Listen, may I now never be asscoiated with Kingdom Hearts 2 because that dumbass Jesse McCartney is character's voice.

~vomit!!!!!~

Yeah he plays Roxas. Roxas is the nobody of the main character, Sora. A nobody has half a heart(spiritually. Not anatomically). So Halie Joe Osmond(The voice of Sora) should also be the voice of Roxas instead of that dumbasssinger Jesse Mcartney.

Kingdom Hearts 2 isn't coming out until September in the UK now..... Curse the fact that I live in the UK

I heard it was coming out on the 25th of May in Europe. Ah well. Do UK people really have those weird accents? I always wondered whether that was true.

Are you critisizing the art of singing? Singing is a profession that can make you a lot of money, build your courage, improve the way you speak, posture, and eye contact.

Singing ROCKS!!! and I think some dude with spiky hair could use it.

Are you critisizing the art of singing? Singing is a profession that can make you a lot of money, build your courage, improve the way you speak, posture, and eye contact.

Singing ROCKS!!! and I think some dude with spiky hair could use it.

You should here the singing in that level. It's nowhere near as good as fighting heartless.

Singing is good, but that level is really unbearable. Only beat it if you want 100%. Basically imagine every musical number from the Little Mermaid one after another. It's really... depressing honestly.

What??? What are thouse mermaid's singing??? They're talking about dreams coming true and a prince from the land.... have they been smoking some underwater pot?

but wow, Sora can sing WAY better than some kids in my choir. Yeah, I know which one Sora is. My little cousin has kingdom hearts one and I played a little. I like how on that island, that woosie chick would fight you with her jump rope. "Ow! The sarcasm i'm giving you hurts more than this."

yeah, kids in choir at my school can sing better than that crap.

but i thought the 'swim this way' one was funny. i annoyed my brother with it for hours.

heck, just so you can know how annoying it is, i found this on youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJuAoVao3Fs&search=swim%20this%20way

somehow, this person did it perfect.

Archived