Home

Funniest scene?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm....I liked "Shut up and do what?" , the one about dr.loboto talking to dogen about his brain (forgot the name) , and this one where raz was talking to nils about the squirrels nuts.... I liked I lose my mind too....

Yeah those are my favorites but I like most of the cutscenes...

Oh and i also liked the one "bobby and lili" ....

Hmm... Run Razputin, Very Fast is pretty cool. But the most hilareous bit for me was when Mr. Pokeylope started speaking - like Barry White. OOOoooooohhhh yeah.

It sound like youre imitating the kool-aid guy.

Who I don't tink sounds like barry white.

BUT IF HE DID....

• 3 weeks later...
Goggalor:On Drugs? , the first time I played the game and saw that I started laughing so hard .That was hilarious!! And I liked all the news for Lungfishopolis!!

Alter ego-"Do not listen to the weakling. He denies his favorite because he fears it. "

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys probably didn't notice this but there was a part when Sasha said "Well, my ass is covered," after Razputin informs him that Cruller gave him a Markmanship Learner's Permit.

I wonder if Mr. Schafer ever noticed that before production...

EDIT: NEVERMIND!!! I thought this was supposed to be at-least a somewhat-kid-friendly game, but not when the characters perform their occasional swearing.

Actually makes things funnier.

You guys probably didn't notice this but there was a part when Sasha said "Well, my ass is covered," after Razputin informs him that Cruller gave him a Markmanship Learner's Permit.

I wonder if Mr. Schafer ever noticed that before production...

EDIT: NEVERMIND!!! I thought this was supposed to be at-least a somewhat-kid-friendly game, but not when the characters perform their occasional swearing.

Actually makes things funnier.

The occasinal swearing does make things funnier, especially the part you mentioned

Archived