Home

asajj ventress mod request

sithduelist123

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay I clipped off that ponytail but I cannot test the head myself (dangdable pent3 made me overload reboot 2x plus the crappy lag time), anyways it's the darkside3 tga skin if anyone wants to PM me their addy (I have doubts it will work any how).

Tonight I will try the lightsaber. It's more easy to do than Dooku saber but I will try to do something about spliting from double to single.

Oldflash, you rock! I'm sure whatever you make will look awesome. Thank you so much :D

Single blade lightsaber: done.

0.jpg

7.jpg

About double blade... there are some problems and I will not continue to work on this. However, hilt model is done and if is someone which want to spend time on moving blade and test again and again... :)

BEAUTIFUL WORK, Just love her face :D :] Finally I'll have got reason to play woman :p

Theres only one detail, Im not sure does she had Sith eyes, even when she was Dark Side... Look fe here http://starwars.wikia.com/images/3/3c/VentressDarkJedi.jpg

http://www.sith.pl/www/bots_pl/dziedzictwo/zwolennicy_sith/pliki/asajj_ventress1.jpg

It looks like her eyes were still white :]

But despite this little detail, GREAT WORK !! Cant wait to download It :D

^^^

Um, she doesn't have Sith eyes. She has gray eyes with a white center, and pale yellow sclera (the white part). Believe me, I looked to make absolutely sure ;)

The above preview is her neutral phase. Her DS transitions DO have Sith eyes :D

Like I wrote, I am still tweaking her, so she may very well look different than the above image. But, I guarantee when I'm done, she will be spectacular :D

(Yes, I do toot my own horn from time to time)

hehe, OK :] Maybe I've watched not enough pics of her (and I thought I've watched every possible :p)

I just beg, dont make monster from her like in SW BF :| She is beautiful woman, and there she looks like some kind of old witch :/

Can you give me some other pics of her, on the DS :> ?? I think taht on pic from wikia.com she was already on DS (title DarkJedi.jpg :] )

But nvrmnd. If you can, send me PM with more images :]

EDIT: I've found also this pic :phttp://www.bugglefug.com/gallery/albums/jess/asajj.jpg

:] White everywhere :D

Janet, Im stunned :]

I dont mean to be offensive :)

I love what have you done so far :] Keep going :D

EDIT: OK, I'm going to sleep :] In Poland is 3 hours after midnight, so I'm a little bit tired :) See You soon :]

Greets

No no, it's okay. I wouldn't be too keen on someone making Asajj ugly either ;)

Oh, and I can't take all of the credit for this mod. oldflash helped me out immensely with making the model files for me (Kha too :))

Anyway, I'll get back to work on her tomorrow, and hopefully have her ready for download by the end of this weekend :)

^^^

Unless someone can make me a bald head model for K2, then the answer would be no.

I didn't make the model files, and I am clueless when it comes to model files, so someone else would have to remodel one of the female heads from K2 to do this.

I would have to do an entirely new reskin of whatever head they (the person who makes the bald head) used.

It's not impossible, but like I wrote, someone would have to make me a bald female model first.

^^^

:lol:

I'd need a bald head model first ;)

PFHC06 comes fairly close, but she still has an awful lot of hair. If you can find someone to make a bald female head model for K2, then sure I can make Aurra Sing and Asajj Ventress - they would have to remove all of her hair for Asajj and leave a ponytail for Aurra...

But until then...

I'd need a bald head model first ;)

hmmm... I guess I can put Di stuff on hold for an hour....you want one bald and the other with a ponytail (a pic would be helpful where to put the tail)??

And I'll take a look on the model you are working, I've noticed there is a seam on her forehead.

Nice work!! :thmbup1:

Edit: Hope it works. Pmed you.

exilebald010do.jpg

Archived