Home

asajj ventress mod request

sithduelist123

^^^ This pic looks great for Asajj :)

you want one bald and the other with a ponytail (a pic would be helpful where to put the tail)??

Yeah one with a ponytail on the top of her head is what I need, like this:

http://www.starwars-union.de/erwuniversum/factfile/wallpaper/64aurra_sing.jpg

hmmm... I guess I can put Di stuff on hold for an hour....

NO!!!!!! :cry8::cry6::crybaby:

(just kidding - just kidding - - - no I'm not ;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That looks like it just might work.

Yeah it does doesn't it? ;)

Since Kha has been so helpful, I am gonna start working on the K2 versions of Asajj (and Aurra Sing) this week, which means I am gonna put back releasing Asajj for K1 until I am done with the K2 version as well.

Don't fret, it WILL be sometime this week for both games :D

:3heart:Ahhh mjpb3. Or, dare I say it, Janet. I love you!:3heart:

:lol:

Janet is okay ;)

Just an update on this, I have the K2 version done, except I am having trouble deciding on an outfit for her. Suggestions are welcome.

I was going to go with the basic undies, but seeing as how it IS Asajj Ventress, it just doesn't seem right to have her running around Peragus in skimpy underthings...

I was thinking of an outfit sort of like Asajj's black and tan thing, but the closest I can see to that outfit that is in game is Bastila's outfit, or the Jedi Council robes that were left over from K1... so any suggestions are welcome :)

Hey, now thats thinking. I like it. I like it alot!

And while we are overworking you, would you mind doing a asajj version of the dark jedi outfit. Oh and a black robe version of kreia's robes. Asajj would look cool like that. (Or you could just do one thing and I'll keep my mouth shut. I think that sounds fair.)

One small problem. For darkside is same model like lightside so can't be one model for ls and another for ds. For TSL beside what I need to do I will also try to edit visas (something between cartoon_asajj_ventress.jpg and eu2_bg2_t.JPG -=torso=- ) or atris robes.

May I suggest for KOTOR Juhany outfit? Edited and retextured.

The Juhani clothing model is bowlegged :dozey:

Believe me, I have tried using that outfit before and it's terrible.

I think Bastilas would work a little better. The old jedi ones have a wraparound design, which make the bottom kind of curvy........I think.

I tell you if I could get a cross between Bastila's clothes and Visas' clothes, I would so be in business :)

Yes yes yes !! Staying tuned for new updates and downlodable versions :D Keep going Janet :] And about her "Dark Side" version, I think that in the cartoon she doesnt look nice :/

Maybe here, asajj6ij.jpg :] After little re texturing (colour change, adding armbands etc.) it could look very nice :]

Just so everyone knows, I haven't forgotten this mod. I have been extremely busy with REAL LIFE stuff, but I have been working on this here and there. It took me the longest to get an outfit for her, but due to the tremendous help of oldflash and Kha, I am almost finished with her ;)

I just have to test her in K1 and then package her up.

But in the meantime, here's a screen of her for K2:

Screen-20c.jpg

I know the outfit isn't exactly the same, but there is only so much I can do with the model files in the game(s). It's as close as she's going to get as things are. I was using the color palette from the image above ^^^ that EbonH4wK posted. (It was the most awesome pic posted of her, IMHO)

Anyway, check the TUCE in a couple of days for the download links :D

(Just so you know, Asajj's lightsabers are NOT in the K2 mod.

oldflash only made them for K1, so the K2 mod is just Asajj.)

Here is the info on her from http://www.thelightsaber.com. You can work out a pretty good descrition from this.

"A ruthless and cunning military mastermind, the beautiful and deadly Asajj Ventress was discovered by Count Dooku on a war-torn planet shortly after the onset of the Clone Wars. She demonstrates a natural, raw, and corrupt mastery of the Force. Asajj has perfected a lightsaber combat form that uses paired blades to strike and parry. Asajj's first set of lightsabers used standard crystals giving them then known blue and green hue. After she was discovered by Dooku her lightsabers were destroyed by the Count in a test battle.

She carried twin weapons given to her by Count Dooku, and each bears a similar archaic curved handle design favored by the former Jedi Master. Ventress' lightsaber handles are especially modified so that they can connect into a joined, S-shaped handle, becoming a double-bladed lightsaber. Asajj was thought to have lost her life in a fierce battle with Anakin Skywalker in the ruins on Yavin 4. She survived to fight the Jedi once again and was defeated."

Archived