Home

asajj ventress mod request

sithduelist123

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree Asajj is way cool and it would be even cooler to have her as a PC so I am in full support of this request.

The sabers would be cool too, but i don't think (even though i have no understanding of modding) making the sabers so they can connect will be possioble... or am i wrong?

But if i am right making a doublebladed withe the asaj hilt and a oneblade hilt like hers and if you want to connect make the doubleblade your second weapon and just switch...

but i am far to far ahead of things...

Removing pony tail its easy. I can do this for you or I can guide.

That's generous of you to offer, but even then I'm not that sure of my own photoshop skills yet to retexture an entire head and body. ^_^; I've seen your work before and it's really good stuff, but I'm sure somebody here could make good use of it.

I will do that model on the middle of nex week. Sorry for delay.

About lightsaber... something like this will be in my next project: double lightsaber=>turn off one blade and use like single ls => split into 2 lightsabers=>combine back into double ls.

I will do that model on the middle of nex week. Sorry for delay.

Hey, oldflash... if you do a 'removing of the ponytail head mod', would mind sending that along to me? I wouldn't mind playing around with it. :D Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived