Home

anakin

Sith lord 826

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anakin was born of midi-Chlorian and human. In Episode 3, Palpatine talks about Darth Plagueis who was so powerful and wise he could control the midi-chlorians to create life...I'll leave the rest for your imagination...

Sidious was BS'ing you. Ha, and you fell for him.

Sidious was BS'ing you. Ha, and you fell for him.

What facts do you have to prove this? Yes he "MAY" have been lying, he "MAY" not ... my opinion is that he was telling the truth. Hence the reason why I believe Anakin was created by midi-chlorians by Plagueis.

What facts do you have to prove this? Yes he "MAY" have been lying, he "MAY" not ... my opinion is that he was telling the truth. Hence the reason why I believe Anakin was created by midi-chlorians by Plagueis.

Here's a better question: when is Sidious not lying?

And your opinion is wrong. The fact is, Anakin was not created by anyone. We've already discussed this in another thread; Anakin is the Chosen One as George Lucas has said, meaning that the Force itself created him, not an individual.

This is all explained in Episode I.

Here's a better question: when is Sidious not lying?

And your opinion is wrong. The fact is, Anakin was not created by anyone. We've already discussed this in another thread; Anakin is the Chosen One as George Lucas has said, meaning that the Force itself created him, not an individual.

This is all explained in Episode I.

No, in Episode I Shmni tells Qui-Gon that there is no father. That doesn't really tell us anything, so no it doesn't tell us everything. As for the Chosen One; really, don't talk this bull**** to me ... Yeah, I think Anakin was created by Darth Plageus. The legend revolving around him seems to support it. Also, Anakin could easily have been conceieved by the Dark Side and he would still be the chosen one. The Dark Side of the force is still the force.

No, in Episode I Shmni tells Qui-Gon that there is no father.

That's not what I was referring to. I think it's clear you have forgotten a very significant part of the story discussed in Episode I.

As for the Chosen One; really, don't talk this bull**** to me ...

But he was the Chosen One... I don't get how it could be BS?? George Lucas said it himself... and the movies proved it.

Yeah, I think Anakin was created by Darth Plageus.

Well, think what you want, but you are wrong. I'm sorry to say so and I'm not trying to be offensive. It is not my opinion that you're wrong; it is a fact that Anakin was not created by anyone.

The legend revolving around him seems to support it.

No, that's not true at all. The movies prove that yes, Anakin was the Chosen One just as the prophecy said. George Lucas has said it.

Also, Anakin could easily have been conceieved by the Dark Side and he would still be the chosen one. The Dark Side of the force is still the force.

...That's not what the prophecy says. You need to watch Episode I again before continuing to argue.

I really don't understand why people are so quick to accept whatever Sidious says, and then twist it to fit something that was implied by the devil, the biggest liar in the galaxy, Sidious.

No wonder Anakin played right into Sidious's hands... you all have too!

I have watched Episode I and my opinion stays the same. You keep on coming up with these measily facts about Lucas which don't change my perspective of the story. George Lucas is a total mystery at times, you never know what he'll come out with next! Your opinion is no better than mine, you can't accept my opinion because it is different to yours. I left a post saying, "I'll leave it for your imagination" and you reply with, "Sidious was BS'ing you. Ha, and you fell for him.", which isn't the politist to say the least and makes me feel your looking for a public debate. I stand by my opinion but yet you quote me on everything I say and then you turn around and tell me your not meaning to be offensive. Do you even understand yourself? If you believe you are right, why continue to argue? I have a different view than you...does that give you the right to quote my every post? I don't think it does. A forum is a place of opinion, that's the problem at times. People just cannot accept other people's perspectives. I have no problem that you believe Anakin was craved by the force itself - you may well be right like I said in an earlier post. Just accept what I have to say, and move along...we are never going to agree with each other because we both have different views. I just fail to understand the human mind at times...I really do.

No, in Episode I Shmni tells Qui-Gon that there is no father. That doesn't really tell us anything, so no it doesn't tell us everything. As for the Chosen One; really, don't talk this bull**** to me ... Yeah, I think Anakin was created by Darth Plageus. The legend revolving around him seems to support it. Also, Anakin could easily have been conceieved by the Dark Side and he would still be the chosen one. The Dark Side of the force is still the force.

I completely agree with TK on this, you have really got it wrong.

Why would he have been concieved by the dark side? He was the chosen one and he was created to destroy the Sith thus eradicating the dark side, what you're saying goes against everything said about Anakin and the prophecy.

I completely agree with TK on this, you have really got it wrong.

Why would he have been concieved by the dark side? He was the chosen one and he was created to destroy the Sith thus eradicating the dark side, what you're saying goes against everything said about Anakin and the prophecy.

"A prophecy that was misread, could've been..." - Master Yoda

Don't just post a quote explain why you think it is relevant and how it proves your point.

Well you are distinctively saying that the prophecy proves Anakin was created by the force. Yoda says in ROTS that the prophecy could've been misread and that Anakin was destined to dark side. If he is destined to the dark side then he was obviously created by some sort of dark taint. Plageuis can accordingly influence midi-chlorians to create life - which leaves me with the impression that it isn't zion impossible for Darth Plageuis to create him. The force did create him - but which side? The dark or the light...Personally, I believe the dark side of the force created him. Hence, Darth Plagueis created Anakin Skywalker. My View.

"A prophecy that was misread, could've been..." - Master Yoda

Did he say that it WAS misread, or that it COULD have been misread?

He said it COULD have, which it wasn't. If you saw the ending of RotJ, which I'm hoping you did, you'll see that the prophecy was not misread. It was proven right.

Yoda says in ROTS that the prophecy could've been misread and that Anakin was destined to dark side.

He never said he was destined to the dark side. Never.

If he is destined to the dark side then he was obviously created by some sort of dark taint.

I see no logic in this sentence. He was influenced by the dark side, not CREATED by it. He destroys the Sith, after all.

Plageuis can accordingly influence midi-chlorians to create life

You need proof in order to make such a claim.

The force did create him - but which side? The dark or the light...

Neither side created him. The will of the living Force did.

Personally, I believe the dark side of the force created him. Hence, Darth Plagueis created Anakin Skywalker. My View.

Well, I hate to say it, but you're wrong.

Did he say that it WAS misread, or that it COULD have been misread?

He said it COULD have, which it wasn't. If you saw the ending of RotJ, which I'm hoping you did, you'll see that the prophecy was not misread. It was proven right.

The Jedi thought Anakin was going to bring balance to force by defeating the Sith, which was total nonsense. He infact was destined to the dark side - even Sidious knew that. That's why he was so sure of turning Anakin, because he was indeed created by a Dark Lord of the Sith. Palpatine tells Anakin the story of Plageuis to leave the audience with a new view on things. Lucas knows it will cause controversy, that's why he includes it. Everything in Star Wars is done for a reason...

Except for the fact that he brought balance to the Force by defeating the Sith.

But, he defeated the Sith when there were no Jedi either, which means that he did bring balance, whether you believe that balance means the light and dark sides are in equilibrium, or that the Light Side reigns supreme. The latter doesn't really sound like balance, but more bantha fodder that the arrogant Old Jedi Order came up with.

Except for the fact that he brought balance to the Force by defeating the Sith.

Yes I know that, but the Jedi still misread the prophecy. They believed he was going to defeat the Sith whilst on the light side, which was total nonsense. But why would the force itself create a boy with so much anger and hatred? What went wrong whilst he was being created? If the force was trying to create a boy with no anger, no hatred or jelousy then that really cocked up. Plageuis must have influenced the midi-chlorians to create anger, hatred and jelousy. Yes the prophecy was meant to be, but at a cost.

Archived