Home

guys and gals, i need your help

Ikhnaton

A very dear friend of mine and my family (back in virginia) was in a serious car wreck last night, suffered a severe head trauma and is in critical condition at the hospital.

He may not make it through the day.

He has a wife and a young daughter to support, and he is a very generous and giving person who is well known and respected in that community.

If you pray to whatever Deity you worship (if any) please pray for Brad White.

Thank you all and MTFBWY.

-Ike

Guest Thrawn

Consider it done my friend.

------------------

"You'd have to use a ladder to rise to my level of crap!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

thanks, yall.

The news this morning is good news. Here is most of the email I was sent by my sister:

As a little background, Sunday evening around 7:40 Brad's truck took a curve too fast, skidded on two wheels, ran into a tree and overturned. He didn't have a seat belt on. His only injury was to the head, but it was very serious. They had to medevac him to the Fairfax hospital. They performed surgery to relieve the pressure on his brain, requiring removal of some brain tissue. Later on Monday they had to repeat the surgery, as the pressure was building again.

Since that second surgery he was in critical, but stable condition. He was in a

drug-induced coma so that he will not move around.

The latest news is that he had a really good night last night. The pressure in his head dropped from 28 (before surgery) to 2, which is outstanding. Vital signs stayed good all night. They took some bandages and tubes out

this morning and he showed reactive signs--trying to hit them, so he's not paralyzed. He remains in the coma to prevent shifting of his head.

Please keep up the prayers!

Guest garyah99

Hey Ike! Prayers ar here too man! Glad he's improving. May the Lord grant your friends and family strength and comfort as well.

Archived