Home

Income Tax

Darth Groovy

Has anyone done they're refunds yet? The IRS doesn't send you a book any more and they tell you to process this online. Only I tried this and it was rejected (both state and federal), yet I still had to pay 9.95 for each refund. Other than doing it online, are there any other options? Has anyone else had a problem with this?

Sent mine off about an hour ago. Im quite happy because Im getting a pretty good refund. Its about the same as one of my paychecks, course I only make $8 an hour....

I think Im going to use it on a new motherboard and Video card. Maybe something in a nice PCI-E. I hear they are quite fashionable in the summertime....

Anyway, I did mine the old fashion way. I brought my W2s to my dad.

TaxCut ftw!
Yup, that was really nice when I did mine a couple of weeks ago (I did FreeFile online). Too bad I had to pay though - I'm part owner of a business my brother and I set up, so I get hit for that. Psh. Sometimes I think that we'd be better off taxing the hell out of people for a year and then having no national debt. That'd be evil, of course, but then there would be no billion dollar interest payments to waste everyone's money on...

Archived