Home

Linux

Linux is an alternative operating system for people like me who hate Windows.

...But I use a Mac, so meh. :D

Actually both Windows and Mac have a Linux undercoding. Basically Windows and Mac are made out of Linux code.

At least that's what a computer-y type person told me on Career Day...

• 1 month later...
Actually both Windows and Mac have a Linux undercoding. Basically Windows and Mac are made out of Linux code.

At least that's what a computer-y type person told me on Career Day...

Whoever told you this is full of crap.

BSD code might have something to do with Windows, and especially Mac OS X, but Linux code is GPL, and any operating system using that code would have to be Open Source.

Don't believe everything people tell you. Especially Computer-y people who think they know everything.

Whoever told you this is full of crap.

BSD code might have something to do with Windows, and especially Mac OS X, but Linux code is GPL, and any operating system using that code would have to be Open Source.

Don't believe everything people tell you. Especially Computer-y people who think they know everything.

Ah-ha! Career day has lied to me! EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIEEEEEEEEEE.

I love my totally obsolete iMac. I have OS 9.2.2 which I use mostly for AIM, web surfing, Photoshop, Simpletext, recording on my ****ty embedded microphone and having it insult me.

Yay custom alert messages!

ME: Let's go throw stuff away because I'm OCD about my computer space!

COMPUTER: Choke on a muffin and die.

ME: ...*sob*

Well, I gotta say I like kinda like Mac. The young guy is that nerdy cheerleader dude from Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story.

And they kinda helped apple to bring iPods to the masses, kinda! Yay iPods! and iTunes. I truly do not know what I'd do without the sillouette ads.

ZOMG! Mac, iPods, and linux all form some insand Japenise

!!!

Archived