Home

Question on Rank

i only answe with official information , only the truth iam not contradicting my self.

and even when i give my opinion i tell then its not a proof.

i think its you who have to learn to infer ,and stay with the source.

Do you even know what "infer" means?

Yes i do i may not been able to type correctly but i understand almost everything of English.

v. in·ferred, in·fer·ring, in·fers

v. tr.

To conclude from evidence or premises.

To reason from circumstance; surmise: We can infer that his motive in publishing the diary was less than honorable.

To lead to as a consequence or conclusion: “Socrates argued that a statue inferred the existence of a sculptor” (Academy).

To hint; imply.

v. intr.

To draw inferences.

Then why did you tell me that I should be the one "infering" when that's what you've been accusing me of doing all along?

That statement doesn't make any sense: it's a blatant contradiction. Which in turn contradicts your other statement that you never contradict yourself. Obviously this is a problem.

ok its the last time ill explain my self. no contraiction over here.

Originally Posted by DarthZayne

its mean you should stay with the source of information , who can "lead to as a consequence or conclusion" . its the definition i give you .

Which dark Lord of the Sith is higher-ranking: Nihlus or Sion?
I never really thought of it in these terms. To me the higher ranking Sith is the one that has the most power, who can defeat any other Sith. Going off of what is seen in the game (not including cut content) I don't think one can definitively state that Nihilus ranked higher than Sion or vice versa since they are never seen in combat with each other or one deferring to the other. But I personally think Nihilus was the stronger of the two since I believe Nihilus would have been able to feed off of Sion's force energy and reduce Sion to nothing.

Correction: Which dark lord of the sith is more powerful: Nihilus or Sion.

*EDIT*

Darth Bane face completely complements your attitude. :xp:

ill take that like a compliment.

iam not a week minded person , i dont take everything like a personnal insult and iam not perfect too , to admit it its already a progression to something better.

And if no one can take joke's then , dude nice abience over here.

and dont missunderstand me iam not on this forum to make friend's iam have enough in my social life. iam here for information and helping ppl the better i can.

iam not , that why i put no sarcasm ... wow got a problem budy ?

post.gif

You’ll excuse me for interpreting the above facts (in conjunction with that the theory of each Sith Lord being equal has already been stated at least four times) in such a way that I’d assume you were mocking him.

take it the way you want , like everything you take.

i was kidding and i put (no sarcasm) cause its wasnt like the post i did before about kotor 2 uncompleted ? I wasnt sacarstic about it. its not because you know something everone does . so go over it.

i always name kotor 2 never kotor "the sith lords". trust me or not i dont realy care about the title of each game i play.

mgs 1 , mgs 2 ,mgs 3 ,mgs 4

BTW : who you think you are to judge me , your whining about my attitude , and keep insulting me , did i cry ?? i can take joke . and anyway its wont hurt me , its internet , ppls ask for respect but give none.

if you want mine then you will have to deserve it.

i respect everyone here , you just try to bring ppl againts me , its not the first time i see thing's like that on forum's this so funny. but not leave me alone and go get something to do job,friend's something other than trying to piss me off then cry to the moderator's

\who you think you are to judge me , your whining about my attitude , and keep insulting me , did i cry ?? i can take joke . and anyway its wont hurt me , its internet , ppls ask for respect but give none.

if you want mine then you will have to deserve it.

i respect everyone here , you just try to bring ppl againts me , its not the first time i see thing's like that on forum's this so funny. but not leave me alone and go get something to do job,friend's something other than trying to piss me off then cry to the moderator's

It sounds like you're under the impression that being stubborn and snappish isn't going to result in terse replies. In case you haven't noticed, initial courtesy over initial impertinence is favored in situations that deal with other human beings.

I'm sick of dealing with you. Welcome to my ignore list.

that sad you take it this way , even if i wasnt talking to you in the original reply.

Anyway iam not gonna cry :D . do what you wish .

"welcome to my ignore list" like i care , or like its gonna hurt me oh no dont do it !!! lol

anyway iam still here to help ppls . Even all of it didnt make me hate you , you take it so personaly , Nihilus is your bud ??

Anyway its off topic. i think we answer the #1 post . they are maybe equal or one higher rank who care's anyway they have both army and fleet .

The sith isnt realy anymore a economic faction . no one on koriban , no more planet .. they are assasin's hunting jedi.

that sad you take it this way , even if i wasnt talking to you in the original reply.

Anyway iam not gonna cry :D . do what you wish .

"welcome to my ignore list" like i care , or like its gonna hurt me oh no dont do it !!! lol

anyway iam still here to help ppls . Even all of it didnt make me hate you , you take it so personaly , Nihilus is your bud ??

You should probably stop now...

Skye and DarthZayne: not only this thread has gone off-topic but some of the comments posted above just plain rude and uncalled for. Voicing your opinion is one thing but you have to keep it civilized and respectful towards other members. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

Archived