Home

Games that YOU wanna see as a movie.

Basically there are games that would make good movies! I wanna hear them, out of curiosity. I got the idea to make this thread from this and this.

Phoenix Wright and Psychonauts would be awesome.

Any others?

Kingdom hearts 2 , Sonic Adventure 2, Shadow the hedgehog, Sonic Riders(I'm a sonic fan. you got that right. A sonic fan), and Final Fantasy X would be great movies.

Psychonauts would be an awesome movie. But we all know Lili would be Dakota Fanning or somthing like that. Oh, and they'd probably try and find a way to fit Tom Cruise in there and my parents wouldn't let me see it then(They both hate Tom Cruise and ban me from seeing any of his movies)

uuhhh, i hate starwars

me+starwars= annoyed little girl who is ready to rip off somones head.

*twitch*

Hey, I'm not saying Star Wars beats LotR...

But let's see how Darth Vader and Sauron do in a fight eh?

Hey, for my LoZ movie, Link could be played as Orlando Bloom....

*Twitches, brain snaps in half*

DON'T YOU EVER, EVER MENTION ORLANDO PUSSY BLOOM AND LINK IN THE SAME SENTENCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that; anyway other than most of the games that have been mentioned so far I'd like to see the Metroid games as movies

*twitch*

Hey, I'm not saying Star Wars beats LotR...

But let's see how Darth Vader and Sauron do in a fight eh?

Hmm, that'd be interesting. Unless Sauron is Chuck Norris. I mean there's the top five list of who'd win every fight they enter.

1.Chuck Norris

2.Darth Vader

3.Grandma Linda

4.The Banana Splits.

5.Wendy Pepper

*Twitches, brain snaps in half*

DON'T YOU EVER, EVER MENTION ORLANDO PUSSY BLOOM AND LINK IN THE SAME SENTENCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that; anyway other than most of the games that have been mentioned so far I'd like to see the Metroid games as movies

Actually Nintendo sold the rights to a Metroid movie a long time ago.

The license has sorta just been sitting there.

Just because he knows all, doesn't mean he mentions all.

That would take a crap-load of time that Smon's busy life just doesn't have time to accomodate.

God I feel like a suck-up.

Exactly. I have things to do. Like... roam the forums and... eat... cheesecake.

And... stuff.

We're probably gonna have to fight him. Or get the action team from Scott C's comic series(Knight, 2HB, Strongman, Captain, Thomas.) to sing Bohemian Rhapsody. The second one's worked before, but Smon has those henchmen now, not superheroes like he did. And we all ended up at dairy queen, and nega Sasha blew up the place.

remember that, anyone?

I never really cared for cheesecake. I'd always politely refuse if someone offered it to me, no matter how delicious it looked.

I'd love a movie based off the Mortal Kombat series. Maybe with some repetitive sequels? Oh, wait...

They've already been done. And they sucked. Just like almost all other video game movies. Dead or Alive? Barf. Street Fighter? Gag. Tomb Raider? Wretch. DOOM? Choke.

So, I ratify the "none" option, so we don't have to suffer through any more ill conceived add campaigns for movies destined to fail.

Archived