Home

Overall television thread

We've made a lot of boards about just one show or game or whatever that die kinda quickly. So, this is wear we shall talk about all tv. ALL KINDS OF TV.

I'll start.

I enjoy Top Chef on bravo, Wednesday's at 10PM eastern. t's like project runway, but with food. I recommend it to people who enjoy...

1. eating

2.bickering

3.Watching a guy be a complete ass(Stephen, my favorite)

4.making fun of fat people

5.drama

Well, it's a good show.

Ummm, I do like Top Cheif and does anyone like VH1??? That network ROCKS!!

And G4.

OHHHH, I loves Aldult swim, too. Except Ghost in the Shell.

Ghost in the Shell is the only thing I can even watch on Adult Swim.

It's just so... smart and all... theoretical and futuristic and insightful and all that.

Ghost in the Shell is the only thing I can even watch on Adult Swim.

It's just so... smart and all... theoretical and futuristic and insightful and all that.

"Well, isn't that special??"

I just found a use to quote SNL, I love that show. Anyone see Lazy Sunday, or Young Chuck Norris? Or even the Natalie Portman Gangsta Rap. Yeah, Saturday Night Live rocks.

WHAAAAAA????? Oh, I hate that too.

Back on the subject of Top Chef, I was just watching Miguel win the fatass snack master challange. That's pretty much the best episode, cause we get to hear fas people from memory name specific snack items.

Cause it's not just barbeque sause, it's KC Masterpiece Barbeque Sauce. and it's not just malted milk balls, it's Whoppers Malted Milk Balls.

Ummm, I do like Top Cheif and does anyone like VH1??? That network ROCKS!!

And G4.

OHHHH, I loves Aldult swim, too. Except Ghost in the Shell.

You watch G4. I love watching X-play! It's just so funny how they make fun of other G4 shows and they even apologized about too many Brokeback Mountain jokes.

You watch G4. I love watching X-play! It's just so funny how they make fun of other G4 shows and they even apologized about too many Brokeback Mountain jokes.

Eh, I used to watch X-Play. Now I think for myself when I get games that EGM tells me to get!

Archived