Home

Knights of the Old Republic: Darkness Falls II - Alliances

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We could take both." Karda said, walking up to them. "I do not understand the principles involved, but it would be easier to take the marines and crew on the Dreadless, along with all the equipment it has. If need be, I suppose some could use the TARDIS for rapid transit on Myrkr; it would be an unknown element to those on the planet."

"Phone booth," repeated the Doctor. "Communications device used on Earth from the late 19th century to the end of the 21st. It died out along with the television, not that there's any loss there."

((Btw, it's nice to have you back, WJ! I hope you move went alright!))

((The move went well, thanks. Pretty much done now. And our 'net connection's up! Yay! :) ))

"I've been... preoccupied," Crystal informed Karda, an odd smile on her face. "I'll try to be more available in the future. Are we going now?"

Kira leaned back in her chair, her feet crossed and resting up on the dash, a finger idly twirling a strand of hair that had fallen from her ponytail. The blue light of Hyperspace flashed by, illuminating the cockpit in sporadic flashes.

Coffee, Revan? she shook her head, smiling to herself. What a lame excuse.

((OOC: Yay, useless post! :D))

Archived