Home

Is this a glitch?

Venom750

• 2 weeks later...

I thought i'd ask another couple of questions here instead of a new thread so here there are

Why does the Exile come back to known space because i've never been told and also why does the republic knock you out with seditives when you first on the Harbinger?

Also Kreia says when we first bored the Harbinger to look for you who we? is it T3 she referring to?

Ok i'll try and answer those.

1) I'm not sure why he returned to known space. He did go from place to place, not stopping long. I think it had something to do with him losing his powers. I think he wanted answers or perhaps helping. Or maybe the exile was just tired of moving aorund and wanted to get back. I'm not sure aobut that.

2)The republic doesn't knock u out with seditives. I don't think. The reason you can't remember is because ofyour injuries you had on teh Ebon hawk at the beginning of the game.

3) Not entirely sure what the question is here.

Ok i'll try and answer those.

1) I'm not sure why he returned to known space. He did go from place to place, not stopping long. I think it had something to do with him losing his powers. I think he wanted answers or perhaps helping. Or maybe the exile was just tired of moving aorund and wanted to get back. I'm not sure aobut that.

2)The republic doesn't knock u out with seditives. I don't think. The reason you can't remember is because ofyour injuries you had on teh Ebon hawk at the beginning of the game.

3) Not entirely sure what the question is here.

as for the 1st question i agre with the poster above me

however if you pay attention the hk-50 on pergaus you find he doped you p and locked you in cargo hold of the harbringer. also you can find bits of that in holos and datapads on the harbiringer

Archived