Home

I got blindsided in my van today...

Nitro

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One more thing nitro. Just how did this revelation of her being a switch hitter come about?

Was it some thing like this...

Nitro.."say Gill, you want to go to McDonalds and get a burger"?

Gill:..."sure and maybe some mcnuggets too, oh by the way ,I go both ways".

Nitro:.."huh, that's cool. Say ,you want to go see if the batterys are charged up in my camcorder"?

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by GUNNER (edited September 11, 2001).]

Death, now you say there is no tension. But I bet given have the chance either one of these guys would make a move on ya or have wanted to at one time or the other. And if you ask them they both are going to probably lie about it and say no. Ask them though, tell them to be totally honest and that you wont hold it agaist them no matter what they say. I bet you at least once there was a time when they want to make a move on ya, unless of course they are gay. wink.gif

I'm almost positive there was a day when you might of wore a revealing top or some tight jeans or shorts and they were thinking to themselves. "OH MY JOSH, she is so hot, I would love to make a move". But for some reason or another , they said nothing for fear of what you might have said.

Beleive me, it's happened wether they admit it or not.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Truth! biggrin.gif

Okay, anyone wanna deny the truth of what Gunner's saying? *(Looks around.)* Believe me, if she ain't a barker...she's on the menu.

My ex-wife and I were friends for a long time before one day she blurted out that she wanted to make hot rabbit sex. biggrin.gif And today, when I have a lot of female friends, the only ones I wouldn't sack (under the right circumstances, morally *Cough! Cough!*) are the ones I find unattractive for one reason or another.

So. smile.gif To (others)...GET SOME!!!

------------------

'What's up is clearly defined as the opposite of what is down, in this case being the strongest source of local gravity...failing that, in space, what's up is opposite the direction of accelerative G-force--or, coincidentally, the same direction I happen to be targeting with these laser cannon. Die, b*tch!'

--Official forum space terrorist

GUNNER, after what happened in NY today, I didn't think I'd laugh for a week... But DAMN!!! That was the funniest thing I've heard all day! smile.gif

Actually, we were talking, and it just sorta came up... (No pun intended)

------------------

nitrologo.gif

nitro.gif Ryan "Nitro" Cole nitro.gif - The man who can fly anything with wings... And some things without...

"If they could get a washing machine to fly, our Nitro could land it!"

I give my authorization, due to the state of national emergency, to use wartime pickup lines such as "Baby, I could be shipping out tomorrow or even tonight and I wanna know that I got someone back home to be fighting for."

I HOPE IT WORKS. <small>because apparently nothing else does...</small>

Great Nitro; so now you're not only competing against every other guy, you're competing against everyone. rolleyes.gif

Oh yeah, that's a real advantage.

Originally posted by Admiral:

Death Welcome (I don't think that has been said yet)

Well, it's certainly not something you hear that often. wink.gif

Incidentally, use a comma. You sounded like you were making some sort of Sailor Scout attack. biggrin.gif

"Death Scream!" --Sailor Pluto

------------------

"Don't f_ck with the Jedi Master, son." --Mark Hamill

Originally posted by GUNNER:

Death, now you say there is no tension. But I bet given have the chance either one of these guys would make a move on ya or have wanted to at one time or the other. And if you ask them they both are going to probably lie about it and say no. Ask them though, tell them to be totally honest and that you wont hold it agaist them no matter what they say. I bet you at least once there was a time when they want to make a move on ya, unless of course they are gay. wink.gif

I'm almost positive there was a day when you might of wore a revealing top or some tight jeans or shorts and they were thinking to themselves. "OH MY JOSH, she is so hot, I would love to make a move". But for some reason or another , they said nothing for fear of what you might have said.

Beleive me, it's happened wether they admit it or not.

ROFL no, I've never wanted to make a move on my best friend. Guess I'm gay. tongue.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Archived