Home

I got blindsided in my van today...

Nitro

If she is bi, I say we all find Nitro and kill him.

Originally posted by Nitro:

Her parents were just on the way out for the next couple of days, but I still met the infamous MILF from my "embarrassing moments" thread tale...

This would be the Red Hot Mamma?

*is still giggling from that thread*

And it turns out that Terra's dad is me in like 20 years! He's (. . .) NOT A NERD!

So, he's nothing like you? wink.gif

<small>After all this, we single guys are obligated to pick on him.</small>

------------------

"Don't f_ck with the Jedi Master, son." --Mark Hamill

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited September 30, 2001).]

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but the way I feel around Gill compared to the way I feel around Terra is like comparing the emotion factor of opening a box of soda crackers to that of Neal Armstrong's as he set foot on the moon... And setting foot on the moon is probably the only feeling that comes close to what I feel whenever she looks at me...

Gill and I are (were?) just two sexually frustrated kids looking for an easy way out...

I'll take love over lust any day.

------------------

nitrologo.gif

nitro.gif Ryan "Nitro" Cole nitro.gif - The man who can fly anything with wings... And some things without...

"If they could get a washing machine to fly, our Nitro could land it!"

Another day, more time spent with Terra, and I'm now known as Sir Ryan Cole at my school...

Our school colors, Purple and White, are the colors of royalty, and our mascot and teams are Purple Knights. I was knighted, and am to be known as Sir Ryan from now on. biggrin.gif

------------------

nitrologo.gif

nitro.gif Ryan "Nitro" Cole nitro.gif - The man who can fly anything with wings... And some things without...

"If they could get a washing machine to fly, our Nitro could land it!"

Actually, it's a shade darker than magenta (I have the toy right in front of me), with cranberry highlights, and a few charcoal-grey details.

And a little yellow, green, and white around the scanner crystal, feet, and face.

<small>Don't get pedantic with a former Graphic Design student.</small> cool.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Taarkin:

Extensive knowledge of obscure colors/shades=girly

I'm still in my Epyon, Taarkin.

<small>Besides, it's: Extensive knowledge of obscure colors/shades = fashion sense = bonus points in impressing girls.</small> cool.gif

------------------

I haven't worn pants(as in jeans or anything like that you sicko) since probably 1995. And even then it wasn't willingly.

------------------

You're supposed to be dumpster-diving for ham scraps, you six-piece chicken McNobody!

Official forum Psychic

Archived