Home

Start the game off Light or Dark Side?

The Source

It's a good idea if and ONLY if by choosing the initial alignment you choose whether you will start your training at the Jedi, or Sith Academy. Later on, you can choose to continue to follow the initial path, or to change it.
If you start of as LS or DS, your going to want to play the whole game as LS or DS. What would be the point of starting of LS to play DS.

One of the main part of the game was to become good or evil based on your actions.

The only way that could be changed without exaggerating would be if you could pick a starting faction, with its corresponding location, but still start out neutral. However, in order for that to work, there should be a good amount of turning points where you can change your alignment and standing with both sides through certain choices.

• 3 weeks later...

I beleive that that is an awsome idea cuz if we gould change freely then i could, wait, you see there could be a point where i can either be really bad or really good, and i wouldnt be able to choose, but if i choose in the begining then id be off and ready to know wat im goin to do

though i wouldnt like to start at korriban, since it is destroyed and all

Archived