Home

Awesomely Random RPG!!!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abby saw the Lizard Man and grinned and giggled more.

Abby: Oh, hi Mr. Lizard Man! How are you??? Have you seen X-Men 3 yet????

Oh well. Come on, I'll teleport us to them!

Abby grabbed the Lizard man and they were in front of Kate and Logan.

Abby: Be nice Kate. We didn't eat your friggin' muffins!

"That fiend! No-one messes with America's favorite talk-show personality! Except for maybe Stedman! I must now use all my abilities to infiltrate the Oprah studios and stop him! I need three AA batteries and some duct tape!" he then looked around. "I can't be a human! Humans can't use the fearsome Unicorn Fist!" he then looked at Kate. "Quickly! Change me back to normal before I post rude and snotty comments on your blog!"

Kate and Logan stood in the street acting like Taiwanese people. "You wanna poof somewhere else?" Kate asked, and they poofed to the White House.

"Ohh boy. Not a safe place." She said, then they poofed off to somewhere else.

The two had ended up in the heart of New York City. "Wow!" Kate said. She pulled a magical top hat and cane out of the air, began to do high kicks, and sang 'New York, New York"

"Glad to catch you, miss what's your-face, I have discovered something horrible! OPRAH IS THE PHANTOM! It was all part of an evil plot to lure me here! I should've known after having the Phantom as #1 on my enemies list and Oprah at #2..." he said as Oprah readied her Oprahkikou, the ultimate blade.

Kate then froze time. Everything but her stood still. She walked up to Oprah and took her weapon from her, and stuck it thruogh evil Oprah's head. Then, the corspe desintigrated into the ground and evil wailing spirits flew from her dying body. Kate then unfroze time and yelled "TA DA!! I'm so awesome."

"What? No, I'm not my enemy, Myself is my enemy. He's a doppelganger from the planet Rorrim, then I've got to watch out for Vance the intergalactic bounty hunter. Who is-" KA-BOOM. The wall was blasted to dust as a man in a light brown trenchcoat and frilly ruffled shirt walked in holding a 60-shooter pistol with a large cowboy hat on. "Well, if it isn't Logan Centurion." "Well, if it isn't Mr. "I have a dociet on Logan"" "Well... shut up."

"That is Vance Uproar, Dr. Doctor paid him to hunt me down and destroy me at all costs, he has yet to succeed thanks to my quick wits." "No, you just keep shooting me with something." "Exactly!" said Logan as he fired at Vance with his Wy-Pistol.

"Nah... Vance is no big deal, just a space cowboy, now the power of the fearsome Unicorn Fist!" he shouted as he fired a horn out of his hand through Vance's leg. "OW! You shot me in the ****in' leg!" "Yeah... you might wanna fix that before it gets infected."

"I must go, for somewhere that are wrongs to right, evil to stop, and little bits of carrot in your teeth. I would fix that, it can lead to insanity." and with that he rode the Groove Cannon back to Division 6.

Abby was left alone, so she poofed to Tokyo, where she saw thousands of people.

Abby: OH YA!!!! TOKYO!!!!! YAYAYAY!!!!!! Okay, bored now.

*poofs back to whereever she was*

Abby: Okay, I hear Gerigia has a big four-weeling race today. But first, I need my four-weeler. *poofs to house*

Abby: Okays then. GEIRGIA GO!!!!

*poofs to Geirgia*

Archived