Home

Awesomely Random RPG!!!

"Oh sure." Kate grabbed his arm and poofed them to Disney World.

"Well, we saw a movie. All we really did was make out there. We went to dinner. All we really did was make out there, and then we went back to his house. I told him I was a mutant, he was cool with that. I poofed back to my white room, and some freaky cat thing attacked me. The whole attack thing kinda explains why i'm still in my dress. So how was your day?"

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Actually we already have Carmen SanDiego, she cna get off on good behavior if she tells us where Waldo is... anyway, please return to your own time immediately or present a permit from the Dominare." Logan said once again holding up the Wy-Pistol.

"I'm so lonely. Everyone seems to run away from me," Emma wept, changing into a twelve year old.

"I KNOW! I shall go back to Tokyo and sooth myself with real Japanese sushi!" Emma yelled, banging her hand against a wall. She quickly poofed to Tokyo, and noticed the man from earlier.

"YOU AGAIN!!!" She yelled, before pondering something.

"And don't warp away or anything! I get lonely you know!" She concluded.

"I'll stop being annoying if you let me hang around you guys, without having to track you down. Also, I'm only annoying if I use my age-o-matic 3000. It makes my brain go on the fritz, and I start being random and insane. If I stay 12, you'll be okay," Emma sighed, flicking her tail about.

"And I'm sorry if my appearance scared you guys, my friend kinda poked me with a needle sharp pencil with cat d.n.a on it. Hence the cat. I can't explain the purpleness though," She sighed, rubbing her arm.

"Apology accepted?" Emma asked, hurt at that point by the people's fear of her.

In the confusion, Lizardman has slipped away, leaving a clever Lizardman decoy behind to fool the others. He didn't want to be poofed anywhere. There was a nearby fire escape hanging off a building: he stole up it and entered a window.

Archived