Home

Awesomely Random RPG!!!

Kate poofed back to her room. She changed into her pajamas, and checked her messaged to find a call from her boyfriend. She dialed the number he gave her and when he answered, she put on her sexy voice and said " Hey sexy, how are you tonight?"

They talked for an hour and Kate then went to sleep.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well Logan, about three weeks ago I was told that a guy in black armor would attempt to kill me, fail, and then ask me if I was enjoying my life. It hasn't happened yet, and I went to a resonably reliable psychic for that information. Mind if I track the guy down with you? I like tracking people down, kinda. It makes me feel shiny inside," Emma sighed, shaking hands with Logan.

"Also, do you think that me being a cat is odd?'

" Looks like that Logan dude's hunting me down, with a weird cat lady. How do I know that? Time traveling Spartans are psychic. Better get my energy sword out.*pullls out weird weapon from a mysteriuos vortex* well, let's go meet Timmy. he can help us." said Kelvin.

Kate awoke and poofed back to Logan. "Hey, you caught that black armor dude yet?" she asked. "I've got an idea." She concentrated and found the black armor dude's position. She poofed to him. He looked oddly at her. "You're coming with me." She grabbed his arm and poofed back to Logan. "FOUND HIM!!!"

"oh crap. How many poofers are there?! well, I guess I have no choice.* turns armor into regular clothes*to save lizardman isn't my true mission. I was artificially created by the master of time. i can transform into many diferent warriors from different time periods. I am the ultimate weapon. a space time anomaly. A life form outside time. Ageless, immortal. My first true friend is Timmy Turner. Timmy is an avid time-traveler. My true mission is to find the oblivion weapons. Weapons created from peices of an ancient mechanical beast infused with the power of a million shadows. I must get them or the timeline will become messed up." said Kelvin. Everyone stood in awe over how much he just said.

Kate froze time. She took Kelvin and used her ice powers to freex his feet to the ground. She took Abby and froze her into a giant block of ice. She returned time to normal and said. "I don't care who you armor dude, but," Kate said, pointing at his feet, "You're not going anywhere."

"you think this can hold me. Let me show you what true power is! *Breaks ice with ease*Chaos control! " said Kelvin. Suddenly Kate appeared in mysterious dimension while the others remained in dimsdale." i can manipulate time and space. what you are doing is very honorable, Logan. But If my mission fails, what you are trying to prevent might cause destruction of the Universe. You can help me and find the oblivion weapons before ... they do. I am not your enemy. but if you believe I am a threat, I will have to stop you." said Kelvin.

"Hm... one hand you could be lying, on the other hand, the very universe is at stake! Tell ya hwat, bring me one of these Oblivion dealies and I'll believe you, I'll give a while to find 'em, at least keep in contact while you're looking, k?"

"don't have to. Already got 3. You can have this one. It's called the Shield of Destruction. It's absolutely indestructible and can absorb energy and fire it back ten fold. abby, you can have this one. It's called the eye of space. you can see anywhere in the universe that you can think of. my personal favorite is this one, The Sword of the Shadows. I can manipulate darkness and create shadow warriors. Now do you believe me?"

Kate was in a school. The hallways were empty until a bell rung. She turned invistible then awalked off to the gym. All of a sudden she heard singing. She looked inside and saw a crappy music routine. "OH MY F****** GOD!!! I"M TRAPPED IN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!! AHHHHHHH I HATE YOU ARMOR DUDE!!!!!!!"

Kate poofed back to earth. "You put me in high School Musical. NOW YOU MUST DIE!!!!" She grabbed him and poofed off into her white room. She froze time and stabbed him multipul times, then she got a gun, and shot him. Then she took him, and poofed to the 4th dimension. Only she could go there and come back. Anyone or thing she left there couldn't come back unless it was with her. She left him floating around in the 4th dimension and poofed back to Logan.

"Well, that's done!" She said, lightheartedly.

Lizardman stared awkwardly at Kate. He was hopelessly lost and not to pleased to see her, especially since she had just poofed out of nowhere "I don't ssssuppose you'd know the way to the train sssstation, would you?"

"Wow. Thanks for teaching me how to make cardboard cutouts of myself lizardman. Too bad Cardboard Kelvin is somewhere being tortued. ah well. now lizardman? did you here what I just said about the oblivion weapons?" said Kelvin.

Suddenhly Timmy appeared."Woah. What happened here? Hey Kelvin. Whats up with that search for the Oblivion weapons? I'd have Cosmo and Wanda help but they can't get magic items stronger than their own. Oh yeah. I found one. here you go. Hey, cool lizard dude." said timmy.

Kelvin said"where did you get it?"

Timmy then said"Uhhh. Internet"

"Welll, this weapon is called the gauntlet of Transformation. Transforms the user into anyone for 5 minutes. yo lizardman, you can have it so long you don't use it for evil."said Kelvin.

Kate pulled away for a second. "Hold on," she said, "Somthing doesn't feel right. Somthing's watching us. Let's go somewhere else. Take my hand, hold on tight."

He took her hand and they poofed off to her white room. "Wow, that's what you meant by mutant. Can you do anything else?" he said.

"I can do anything." she said, turning into someone else, "I can metamorphosize," She touched a cup of water on the floor and it froze. "I can create ice, fire, anything really. Also there's one more thing."

"What is that, may I ask?" he said.

She got close to his face and wispered "Every boy I kiss, I'm absolutely crazy for. And for them, it's likewise." The two shared a giggle and then continued to make out.

Lizardman regarded Kelvin.

"Thankssss for the tip." He was pleased that his affinity with cardboard had helped a friend. He put on the gauntlet, fighting the temptation to use it for devious purposes such as transforming himself into well known TV personalities and ruining their reputations as non-lizardmen. "Oh, how the audiences would shriek if after five minutes of air time, Tony Danza morphs into a hideous Lizardman..." But no, he resisted the urges, and instead concentrated on buying a ticket for the next train out of the city.

Archived