Home

Swear down...

Forward

Lucas Arts need to come with a Grim Fandango TWO cause this is the BEST GAME i ever PLAYED in my LIFE..trust me! (aswell as the monkey island series)

Lucas arts are slippin if they dont realease any BUG games like this again, and I heard they cancelled sam n max 2 and full throttle 2, ARE THEY MAD???

p.s I have a problem installing some L.A games, setup box pops up, i click install, and NOTHING HAPPENS! no error message nothing and its really starting to annoy me...

I beg somebody helps me

Thanks

I agree that Lucasarts made a mistake about cancelling the promised adventure games, though I think they wouldn't release those games because there were some flaws in them. But after all these hard works, that's a waste of time and money. They could rework on their game projects and fix those flaws, but no... They are focusing more on Star Wars games! Shouldn't this be enough now? Resurrect the Lucasarts adventure games!

About your issue with L.A. games, I can't help you a lot with it. This is a Grim Fandango forum after all... You could explore the game's disc and find the setup.exe and run it. That's all I can advice you.

They are focusing more on Star Wars games! Shouldn't this be enough now? Resurrect the Lucasarts adventure games!

star wars games are ****

bring back adventure games NOW, what are lucas arts playing at!

Archived