Home

What did GUNNER get for Christmas? A must read...

GUNNER

Gunner- I used to live near there(very northwest Phoenix, close to 101 - I-10 junction), but less then a year ago I moved to a place called Anthem (by New River)(no not the Ayn Rand Utopia smile.gif

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zoom, you know what? My parents were just down there this past weekend. frown.gif I have a cousin that moved there also.

I will rember that though as we are going to go down there with them next time and then we can hook up and burn the city down. smile.gif Or maybe just get some coffee. smile.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

XWA episode #38: The Boys 'do' Medford

A tattered squadron of wobbly rebel spacecraft take off from the Medford airport, dropping bombs on their way to destroy what had been the last standing area of intact concrete.

The city is in flames. The National Guard pulled out hours ago. Broken beer bottles and wrecked cars in the street hint at the story of what happened when a handful of arrogant young fighterpilots ran into drunken loggers in a cowboy bar on a saturday night...

------------------

awingtrs.gif

'Don't shoot--Your sister's in the cockpit with me!'

(Customized taunt #227)

ROTFLOL! Awesome sig, Zoomie!

Jem, I'm currently studying for a B.A. with Honours in English (planning on being an SF writer). It's eating up a lot of spare time (as you can see by my posting volume) and --Oh! Laundry's done!

*runs off*

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

OMG, TK!

I never noticed this before!

PPGaus.GIF

The city of Townsville, home of:

<FONT SIZE = "7" COLOR = "pink">The Powerpuff Girls</FONT>

heart.jpg

biggrin.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Gunner i sense i am a little late but anyway

i wish u the best of luck with the littl'un

and if u were wondering i live in Londonium

P.S.

Blossom is a goodie goodie

Bubbles is stupid

but... the other one is the coolest of the lot

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Londonium!?! I thought so--our Newbian is a time traveler! He's probably using a laptop in Roman times, with a temporal modem from the 27th century!

This fiend can't be up to any good. wink.gif

Archived