Home

What did GUNNER get for Christmas? A must read...

GUNNER

*shakes head*

When I first got here things surprised me, now any normal post surprises me. Thankyou all for corrupting me in such a short time, in the first 24 hours you managed it.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Expert Rookie

Abilene, Texas. Located on I-20 about 2 inches away from Dallas. (On a map LOL) In Statue Miles it is around 150 miles west of Dallas/Ft. Worth.

We have just about every place covered. I'll get pictures soon. I have all the info but am waiting to figure out how I want to get it on the map. little pins with names or just a number on a pin by location and then a piece of paper with a list of names with corrisponding numbers.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Suspend an enormous globe from the ceiling with a plastic cowboy or indian glued in place to represent each XWA member.

I wanna be the gunfightin' pose cowboy! *Bang! Bang!*

biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest Zoom Rabbit

Well, I'd like to find someone in Atlanta willing to streak across the newsroom set at CNN during the six am headlines.

• 7 months later...

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit:

Well, I'd like to find someone in Atlanta willing to streak across the newsroom set at CNN during the six am headlines.

I would be excited to see that.

(Didnt someone (/Crackhead/Taarkin?) say that he would streak in some kind a durby race a year ago?)

Ahem, the following was posted on January 20, 2001 :

Originally posted by Jem:

Tomorow is gonna be the final stage of the Paris-Dakar Rally and I'm going to the "Lake Rose" in T-minus 10h to go and see it.

Ok here is the thing:

When the first car is nearing the finishing line I intend to burst out from nowhere wearing nothing at all "naked" and holding a big knife, I will run towards that car (might be the french buggy) and burst his tires so that he loses after all his effort.

I also intend to yell some satanist stuff in Latin while I'm doing all that.

My grand finally will be a sort of latino dance with a lot of hip swinging (remember, I'll be naked) around the wasted car.

I still have to figure out my grand escape, maybe a helicopter or something like that.

So all of you must watch CNN and catch me on TV (CNN = Pedro Pinto is gonna talk about me, that guy's great)

Any suggestions or hints before I go torwards my ultimate destiny?

rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

The whole forum is <a href="http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/Forum10/HTML/002308.html">here</a> if you wish to rediscover it. wink.gif

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited November 13, 2001).]

Archived