Home

Legacy of War

Juggernaut1985

Something big is coming in July from Legacy of War.

What do you think it is?

You can find a discussion thread on the LoW Forums here [Must be a registered member] (Forum is done at the momment, a trojan infected the forum. Jugg will repost the link after it is restored im sure. -popcorn2008)

i think a long time ago you mentioned you would release a public beta in july!

...Lets hope it is

(off topic):

BTW is halo fun? Is it REALY bloody? Cuz im thinking of getting the demo but i dont want to bother if its too bloody or gory or boring...but i doubt its gunna be too boring cuz it got such high praise.

What's up with your forums, Juggernaut?

And what's this .exe file we're supposed to install?

Or is it the hacker who want's us to install it? :)

I got a mail from Fosh, but I'm kinda unsure about it, plus when you visit the forums, the downloader pops up asking where I want to save the .exe file.

That's what I thought, since there was talk about a trojan. :)

Good thing I'm highly suspecious person online. :D

GOt a PayPal mail too that wanted me to update my account information aswell today due to some technical difficulties they've had recently. :p

i did after one of my staff said it was down again man i got pounded and i checked my aol security thing after wards teh trojan had done over 100 attempts to get into my comp in less than a minute lol well i hope you get it all figured out i hate when retarted losers hack forums it just seems so pointless :tsk:

GOt a PayPal mail too that wanted me to update my account information aswell today due to some technical difficulties they've had recently. :p

You to? lol. I got one about me buying an encyclopedia. Asking me to enter personal information to "dispute the charges". Haha. Good thing I check my real paypal account and found nothing.

Yeah, i got and and said"WTH?!" Why is it always your forum? I never see any others with this messgae. Maybe you should contact the host and tell 'em to tighten security. Do you guys know who it was? Same as last time? WAIT! Maybe it's Petrogyph trying stop your mod because it's going the pwn their expansion pack!!! jk jk.

"Forum security is updated. Please go on

*link removed dont want anyone to click* , install it and re-log

in to forum.

This mail is send avtomatically. Do not reply."

Is this real or is it the virus?

Archived