Home

How about a KotOR II 'texture' contest?

The Source

I was thinking about a contest, which people can send in their best 'Knights of the Old Republic II' rekins. The prize would be a '2004 - Vintage Original Trilogy Collection' figure of either Yoda, Ben, or Han.

I have plans on holding a contest on my own site, but it will not be up for another two to three weeks.

If someone at Lucasforums.com is interested, I will make one of the figures available to this site.

I have about four of each character in the series, so I am willing to let go of one or two.

I found this site online, so I can show you an example:

http://www.tleone.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=54&Itemid=89

(This is not my site. I am only using it as an image sample.)

I have the top twelve from 2004. I am willing to freely hand over one of them to Lucasforums.com as a prize for this contest. I have four sets of each figure, and I am trying to break down some of my collections. They have been discontinued.

The figure is in mint condition (bubble and all).

(I didn't realize there was a 2006 set. I am heading to the store tomorrow. Hehehe...)

Hmm worthy. Only i try not to mod for Kotor, as i found with half life 2 recently, when you delve into the files of a game, it takes away some of the magic of it. I like games that i love to remain a mystery to me in all aspects.

Unfortunately, I have not received a PM or anything about this. I will give it until Friday, and see if someone says something.

One Last Attempt:

1. I will 'freely' turn one of these figures over to lucasforums.com, so they can conrtol the contest fairly. (No strings attatched.)

2. I will allow a lucasforums.com admin/moderator/owner to choose the figure.

3. I disqualify myself from the contest, for I will be supplying the prize.

4. The judges should be made up of three KotOR II admins, and three lucasforums.com visitors.

5. After the Judges choose eight finalists, they will be entered into a poll. Lucasforums.com community will vote for the best out of the eight.

6. For those who wish to qualify, they have to upload their skins to lucasfiles.com. (LucasFiles.com skins will only be considered.)

7. The modder is allowed upto two entries.

8. Have Fun! :)

It is all up to Lucasforums.com now. I will send out a few PMs. I will keep the offer on the table until late Friday.

-------------------------------------------

Well, Today is Friday::

Unfortunately, I did not receive a response to my offer. I sent out a few PMs, and I also sent out an email. I am sure that it is nothing personal. I thank them for considering my offer.

MacLeodCorp.

Archived