Sam or Max?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Sam or Max?

• Shamus Canine
    • Hyperkinetic Rabbity Thing

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, uh, never tell the truth on those personality tests. They are discrimination and against your American working rights. It's also all just one company selling it's test out to many nation retail/restaurant corporations. The company does not construct their test with the help of professional psychologists.

You hear that? You did the right thing to lie on that test. Stick it to the man and all that. What's your resume like?

Kinda. I have to take most of my classes outside of my high school because I've already passed most of my school's AP classes.

Damn, you mean you're running out of AP classes? Sheeoot, you must be a smart kid. And I thought I was ahead. I've only taken 4 AP classes so far. Did you just graduate, or do you still have another year of school?

Damn, you mean you're running out of AP classes? Sheeoot, you must be a smart kid. And I thought I was ahead. I've only taken 4 AP classes so far. Did you just graduate, or do you still have another year of school?
Nope, haven't graduated yet. I'm getting both high school and college credit for the classes though (I'm taking them at Harvard, so the credits should be transferrable).

Nope, haven't graduated yet. I'm getting both high school and college credit for the classes though (I'm taking them at Harvard, so the credits should be transferrable).

You bastard. You said you were twenty something in your profile.

I'm assuming you've got a 4.0 GPA. Goddamn, you're going to be f***ing rich when you're out of school.

You bastard. You said you were twenty something in your profile.

I'm assuming you've got a 4.0 GPA. Goddamn, you're going to be f***ing rich when you're out of school.

When I register for stuff online I always set my birthdate to 1985. I remember removing that detail from my profile a while ago though... stalker.

Here's some advice you can take to heart, don't waste 3 years of your life in a JROTC class just so you can behave rampantly bad and be asked to leave. **** I could have been taking something usefull instead of listening to pricks quote "Full Metal Jacket" all ****ing day long.

Hey I'm the punk-ass HighSchool kid, I parked my truck on the sidewalk right in front of the Secondary Tech Center (So no one could get into the front door) and walked away for 6 hours. I got off rather lightly considering I didn't have my license at the time.

Hey I'm the punk-ass HighSchool kid, I parked my truck on the sidewalk right in front of the Secondary Tech Center (So no one could get into the front door) and walked away for 6 hours. I got off rather lightly considering I didn't have my license at the time.
Hmmm, most of my illegal activities take place online...

Gay stalker guy? To hell with you.

Samnmax, yes, that would qualify you as a punk-ass.

Edit: Illegal activities? pfft, what happened to "I only buy the dvd box set because watching stuff online is illegal"?

Archived