Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

its cool. here's a slightly modded sunder (didn't spend too much time on it, though, i may work on it later but i don't have much time now):

sunderhr5.jpg

if i had fancy photoplus like Lord Rengal i might be able to make more attachments or things (sorry, no AK, though i do love that gun), but again i may try later with my available programs

Okay. Something puzzles me. What's that little blue thing

on top that isn't the flame at the butt of the gun?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if i had fancy photoplus like Lord Rengal i might be able to make more attachments or things (sorry, no AK, though i do love that gun), but again i may try later with my available programs

The circle revolver things actually could have probably been done in paint, it didnt require anything special but proper lighting/shading. You also have most of the capabilities that i have because this is a simple version of photoshop. Good work on the additions to Sunder by the way. :)

and which one is that... and XPheonix ihad thought you said you wanted an electric scope, which i took to mean the one on the Republic Commando sniper rifle, but you said an Electroscope. my bad. and lord of the fish it would be difficult to do what you are asking. it would take a LONG time, and probably wouldn't look to great. i could try if you really want me to, though.

Sorry its a little late to ask but i would like a commando made please its very important

1) Name Omegaboxer

2) Color Yellow legs, shoulders, and sternum, and the rest black like the arms the helm the side the rest of of the chest area.

3) Gun Trandoshan Heavy Repeater

4) No Animation

5) Details Yellow glowing visor and blue omega symbol on heart of chest.

Thanks a bunch ill probobly have more to come after this one.

I've got a request, and i joined this board because i saw this thread, lol.

Name: Adenn Kyramud

Colors: Matte black base with electric blue accents (shoulder pads, wrist plates, visor color)

Weapon: DC-17 with grenade attachment, and (if you can,) a DC-15s holstered on the hip

Animated: No

Details: Red mythosaur skull on forehead and chest, and the greek letter for Y (psi).

-Thanks

I've got a request, and i joined this board because i saw this thread, lol.

Name: Adenn Kyramud

Colors: Matte black base with electric blue accents (shoulder pads, wrist plates, visor color)

Weapon: DC-17 with grenade attachment, and (if you can,) a DC-15s holstered on the hip

Animated: No

Details: Red mythosaur skull on forehead and chest, and the greek letter for Y (psi).

-Thanks

lol yeah i joined for this too, back when no one filled the request. and lord rengal joined because i showed it to him. then we took over! and the rest is history... anyways, sorry but we can't do the DC-15s on the hip, but everything else looks okay. i will do this after omegaboxer. and to old lord rengal: your ko'artz is cool i really like those yellow-orange colors; they're really vibrant.

Archived