Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI M@RS im friends with Zraek_tan. you made Spark for him i think

Yah you made him a commando and i was wondering how you do that??

oh and here is the instructions for my own.

1. Techno 12

2. The head has 2 yellow stripes in the middle, and blue sides. there is one yellow stripe going down each arm and leg. plus the shoulders, knees, elbows, fingers, and boots that are all yellow. the forearms, and forelegs are blue, and the belt is yellow. and the rest is black.

3. i want the anti armor gun with a sniper attachment on top.

4. no animation

5. and an anti armor attachment on the leg, a warrior shield on the shoulder, a pistle on the other leg. and a sniper thing on the shoulder. with a knife on the shoulder.

It's about time we started getting some new requests. I'm taking off until later tonight, but i'll get to them when i get home.

me and M@RS use photoshop, Da_man uses Gimp. We basically work in layers, coloring and adding the extras until the commando looks like what was requested.

like jango fett colors, or with Jango's helmet,etc

and which blank clone are we using (traditional commando or one of the above clones)

Jango colors & Jango's helmet. I fell like making it hard for you! HAHAHA.

Surprise me.

HEy M@RS thx for the clone commando, um i was wondering if you could make another one ASAP.

1.Raaz

2.it basically is scorches but instead of white armor, its black. oh and red stripes on arms and legs. blue visor.

3.ACP Array Gun (Trando shotgun) DC15 (Reg. clone gun)

4. what ever is eazist

5.anti armor on the leg, and snipe on the shoulder, knife on hand, plasma burn on other shoulder and warrior shieldstar-wars-republic-commando-20050118110853592.jpg

wow nice one guys, hey M@RS what do u use to make the commandos.

oh heres instructions for another commando, well more like a TEAM! pretty hard challenge.

team Proto

1. Tec 10

2. white the commando looks like fixer, sort of. the green are in stripes of three on the fore arms and legs. the head looks like it has a giant green Y on it. the chest has a giant triangle on the top pointing down. the middle is a white circle.

3. just a machine gun, but he has a pistol on the side of his leg.

4. no animation

5. a knife on the wrist, 2 dots

number two (Note: u dont have to do all of them at once)

1. Twi 03

2. he looks like scorch but there is a triangle (Orange) with a circle in it on the chest.

3. an anti armor weapon

4. no animation

5. and a, umm, anti armor attachment on the leg

number three

1. Crescent 38

2. Looks like sev but there is a cresent moon on the chest

3. a sniper

4. no animation

5. sniper part on shoulder, and a pistle on the leg

Last one

1. Prototype 67

2. its a blue form of boss

3. a machine gun

4. no animation

5. pistle on leg and knife on wrist

kay thx and do them one by one and show me your progress:D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll get started tomorrow...Hey Liwar, Da_man, you want to work on this together? Each of us take one, then the last one we all work together to make one...just a suggestion, if not I'll try and do all of them...oh and I use Photoshop CS2 :)

yeah, i was gonna suggest this.but unless Da_man can fight his bro for the comp, it might be a 2 and 2 type deal. and commando 2 and 3 seem to be simply adding symbols so we should split those between us.

and nice work on those last commandos. I take one day off and you've done all the requests and did them well. But i'm gonna get some sleep and i'll get on these in the morning.

Archived