Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im....dieing..save...me....he ....says...its...weird...thats....my ....cause.....or....death...."gasps"...... "falls on floor dead"

Nice, try not to put any more spam or any more crap on alright? And I am sure some one is working on your commando so dont worry about it.

And here is the new Grimes: http://www.lucasforums.com/album.php?albumid=166&pictureid=1383

And I can no longer think of anything to add to him so if you have any ideas tell me and I will put them on him, or if you have another commando idea I will start on it.

So, can you think of anything?

Dark_Storm"i was not mean to spam, im sorry, i was joking with sev about when he said Danny Phantom is a weird show..." Yes, I know but if you do it too much this thread will be closed so please try to keep it at a minimum, O.K.?(I am not mad just so you know and I am also no one special I am a rookie as well).

So, can you think of anything?

i was not mean to spam, im sorry, i was joking with sev about when he said Danny Phantom is a weird show...
Yes, I know but if you do it too much this thread will be closed so please try to keep it at a minimum, O.K.?(I am not mad just so you know and I am also no one special I am a rookie as well).
kk i promise i wont do that again, this thread is magnifacent and no one ever wants it to be locked....... lol

it's just like making any picture. my file from the package will open in gimp, but as long as you stick to the 120x500pixels, you could use paint technically

Danny Phantom. I don't know what else to do, some one else will have to try

DannyPhantom2-medium;init:.jpg

I tried to and it sucked, and when I try to download my sig. from my computer it shows after I hit upload just like it should but when I go into the forms I dont see it, any idea why?

it's just like making any picture. my file from the package will open in gimp, but as long as you stick to the 120x500pixels, you could use paint technically

Danny Phantom. I don't know what else to do, some one else will have to try

DannyPhantom2-medium;init:.jpg

Sweet! thanks so much! Its Perfect! LOVE IT!

Sweet! thanks so much! Its Perfect! LOVE IT!
Sweet! thanks so much!
Sweet! thanks so much!

Archived